[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck was Justin Bailey? We all know who Chris Houlihan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Metroid_Justin_Bailey[1].png (2KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Justin_Bailey[1].png
2KB, 256x240px
Who the fuck was Justin Bailey? We all know who Chris Houlihan was, but what about Justin Bailey?
>>
This wasn't an intentional password. You know that, right?
>>
>>3926070
I find that highly unlikely.
>>
>>3926074
Well I don't exactly remember how it works but you could put in quite a few things into the password screen and it'll do something.
>>
It's called that because she's undressed down to her baileys.
>>
>>3926079
That is how passwords generally work. If you can crack the algorithm, then you can do all kinds of things. But for a random ass password to do what JUSTIN BAILEY 000000 000000 does, defies coincidence.
>>
I remember reading this in an old Nintendo power. A bailey was a type of swimsuit worn in the 20s. So Samus was Just in her Bailey.
>>
>>3926085
MOTHER FUCKER is another coincidence. It's a coincidence.
>>
>>3926074
>>3926079
>>3926085
JUSTIN BAILEY is a coincidence.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bailey

NARPAS SWORD was intentionally set.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Narpas_Sword
>>
>>3926085

For a lot of fairly simple games, it could easily be harder to make a password system that DIDN'T accept a lot of random crap and do something semi-sensible-looking with it than to make one that would reject nearly all passwords while still accepting real ones.

Or maybe not. I've never written a password system. But I can imagine how I would write one, and the most naive ways would allow a lot of fake passwords to be accepted.
>>
Is there anyway at all to get the leotard sprite other than via Justin Bailey? If not, I don't see how anyone can possibly say it's a coincidence.
>>
>>3926074
Well, I find it highly likely you're an idiot.
>>
>>3926129
Yes. There are certain bits you can set in the password that change Samus from her power suit to the leotard. You can also unlock it legit by beating the game in under two hours, and pressing start on the password screen.
>>
>>3926129
999999 999999
KKKKKK KKKKKK

Among others http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Metroid_passwords
>>
>>3926140
>>3926145
I meant from natural game progression, but okay.
>>
>>3926074
Because you find it unlikely doesn't change a fact though.
>>
ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>3926085
>But for a random ass password to do what JUSTIN BAILEY 000000 000000 does, defies coincidence.
No it doesn't. ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER was a coincidence of how the password system works as well.

The password system stores the items you have, which portion of Zebes you're in, which bosses you've killed, how long you've been playing the game, and whether or not you're playing suitless.

The JUSTIN BAILEY password is a coincidence that stores all of that information.
>>
Some kid who typed in his name one day and got Samus out of her suit

Also to those saying that "Green haired samus is the true samus", know that that's suitless samus without the varia upgrade, regular is reddish brown.
>>
>>3926380
know that that's suitless samus with the varia upgrade I meant to say
>>
>>3926381
>>3926380
shut up u fucken nerd lmfao
>>
File: samuses[1].png (6KB, 660x362px) Image search: [Google]
samuses[1].png
6KB, 660x362px
>>3926163
Yes.
>>
Bailey, J.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.