[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some pointers for playing this game? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Alien_Soldier_Coverart.png (244KB, 240x354px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Soldier_Coverart.png
244KB, 240x354px
Can I get some pointers for playing this game? I've been interested in it for years but every time I try to play I get overwhelmed by the controls and weapons and get owned and stop playing a few bosses in.
>>
If you're interested in playing the game I would suggest playing the game again.
>>
File: 510.jpg (96KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
510.jpg
96KB, 692x530px
Full heal before each boss is crucial
Learning Dash teleport is crucial.
Dash teleport at full health is the Key of the game mechanic. It a OP attack. when placed at the right moment it can empty half the boss health or even One shoot kill it.
Learn which boss and demi boss attacks can been leeched for health. so you can use you Dash teleport attack asap.
Each weapon has limited ammo.
Each new weapon grabbed on a level remplace you current weapon.
If the Weapon used match the weapon grabbed it restore all ammo and upgrade the capacity of the weapon by 250 point (cape at 2000 points.)So wait for the right upgrade.
2 flames 1 homing 1 lazer force are the combinaison I use the most.

It's not a game you finish in the afternoon. it take some practice but it is sooo much fun.
>>
>>3926015
Keep at it. Seriously just keep at it. I fucking hated this game at first but the more practice I put into it the more I loved it.
>>
>>3926015

Study the story text, as this will give you the keys to everything. Study it until you actually somehow understand it. At this point you will find that you possess many new powers. Use them to look into the future and/or alter the game so that you win it.
>>
>>3926015
just practice ya damn scrub. like any game
>>
>>
>>3926015
You can destroy small shots by double tapping the attack button, this often gives you health.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.