[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like buying this, /vr/. What's your opinion? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_7.jpg (162KB, 1279x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.jpg
162KB, 1279x593px
I feel like buying this, /vr/.
What's your opinion?
>inb4 flashcart
Don't have enough money for that right now...
>>
I have that. It's pretty good, but it has a lot of problems. For some reason some of the games are NTSC and others are PAL, so depending on your system they'll run at the wrong speed. Also, sometimes they're in English, sometimes Japanese. There's no consistency, and you never really know what you're getting.

If I were you, I'd get this 143-in-1 cart instead, as it's far better:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NES-143-in-1-Best-Games-Cartridge-100-WORKING-USA-Canada-Version-/172621327950?hash=item2831086e4e:g:P-kAAOSwDmBY5SQb

I should note, this cart is NTSC only, and it looks like you're in the UK. So you'll either need an NTSC NES or a PAL NES with a 60 Hz switch mod.
>>
File: 1490360695905.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1490360695905.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>3926017
Thanks. I'm actually in Portugal but I use the UK Ebay to buy stuff online, sometimes I use the US Ebay to compare prices. I'll try to buy one that is in PAL B.
>>
>>3926017
Is there a list for the 143 one?
>>
>>3925998
>Don't have enough money <for a flashacart>
Gee, maybe you would if you didn't waste your money on inferior products like this!
Save your money and get something that matters.
>>
>>3926046
Wondering this too.
>>
>>3925998
I've got it. I love it. It's missing a couple "no duh" games but otherwise it's great for the price.
>>
>>3925998
It's fucking shit and half the games dont work or are sped up
>>
>has money for some random bootleg frankenstein shit
>wont just wait to save up for the clearly superior option in this scenario
Dude cmon man
>>
>>3926025
>that reaction image

Fucking why would you use that over the one with the stupid fucking frog bobbing his head up and down? That one looked way better than this downgraded nonsense. Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>3925998
I noticed that these actually have dropped in price on eBay, right?
>>
>>3926017
Seconding 143-in-1, good list of games but:
>can only save one game at a time
>savefile will get erased if you so much as boot up another game that uses SRAM/save feature

>>3926046
>>3927186
Click on the link retards, it's in the second picture.
>>
>>3925998
All right, i have that and ill just greentext my issues:
>Batman and Mario 3 are the russian version with cheats, Batman has level skip and Mario 3 has infinite items on the overworld, both are optional
>Mario 2 and Blaster Master are PAL roms, they play slightly faster and have distorted music
>Ghostbusters has glitched graphics everywhere
>Kirby doesnt save, after opening the cart and soldering a cr2032, it saved
Other than that, it's alright. Get the 143-in-1 and this, and you'll have pretty much every NES game worth playing.
>>
Get this one.
It has a better selection of games.
>>
>>3928161
>Get the 143-in-1 and this, and you'll have pretty much every NES game worth playing.
Pretty much this. Once you have a couple of good multicarts, there's no point in getting a flashcart.
You're never going to play the whole system library. There's only 50 or so games worth owning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.