[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post unremarkable games in a popular series that no one really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images(3).jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
10KB, 302x167px
Post unremarkable games in a popular series that no one really cares for, which has neither fans or haters
>>
>>3925248
You're a stupid faggot
>>
I don't think there's a game this applies to
>>
>>3925262
/thread
>>
Shit thread
>>
>>3925546
None at all?
>>
>>3927192
Why did you bump this you fucking retard
>>
>>3927198
To piss you off.
>>
FF5 is very high on my FF list
>>
>>3925248
FFV is probably my favorite in the series
>>
>>3929208
Why?
>>
>>3929283
Not him, but the job system is fun as hell to dick around with. That was the main thing for me.

Tactics and Bravely Default nailed the system as well. Love those games.
>>
Lots of people like FFV and it probably is the definite cult game of that series. A better argument would be FFIII for the NES.

It only got released remade for the DS in the west, but the NES original (which can be a quite different game) tends not to be discussed that often.
>>
>>3929283
Job system is one of my favorites for any game
>>
>>3925248
I played the remake on my tablet, and it was fantastic. I loved the tactics series and 5 is where the system was drawn from as far as i can tell.

The story was average, to bad. The only part i remember and particularly enjoyed was the big bad evil guy being the oncoming absorption of the world into the void was neat though.

TL:DR 5 had great mechanics and gameplay.
>>
>>3925248
I don't think resident evil gaiden has fans or haters

probably because nobody played it

I mean, sure, it has "haters" because some guy probably put it on some asinine list of bad games but it's just a mediocre game that doesn't entirely work that well
>>
>>3929283
You get a harem of 3 girls, Gilgamesh, Job system.
>>
Fun storyline and music as well, there's a sexiness to this game. OP obviously knows very little about this videogame series if he thinks nobody cares much for it.
>>
File: Random Pic.png (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Random Pic.png
42KB, 640x480px
>>3925248
I hardly ever see anyone mention the PS1 era MMX games
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.