[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>health restore drops in a beat'em up >save it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>health restore drops in a beat'em up
>save it for later when my health drops far enough
>cutscene activates making me leave the area

How do you guys cope with this?
>>
Maki a sexy
>>
>>3913190
By being good.
>>
>>3913190
Next time I will remember it for my 1cc.
>>
>>3913190
By playing a game more than once
>>
>>3913190

Trash meat is not good for you.
>>
>>3913191
I hope she makes it in season 3
>>
>>3913843
Same here. What I would like is for Capcom to get rid of Guy entirely and give Maki his moves on top of the ones she already has. Guy is a really boring character when it comes to his personality compared to the tomboy former biker gang leader. Maybe it's the reason he's not popular. Not to mention he didn't care when his girlfriend was kidnapped in Final Fight 2.
>>
Streets of Rage is better than Final Fight
>>
Is FF 2 better than arcade original?
I've been playing Punisher, then played FF again and fuck this is impossible to play in comparison, so cheap and so clunky, there is input lag on any character but Guy, no ability to run, batshit insane RNG etc. No wonder everyone abuses the shit out of this game.
>>
What about in SOR3, when you see a health item and an enemy uses it before you get the chance?

Fucking cruel.
>>
>>3914883
>Is FF 2 better than arcade original?

Hell Fucking No.

The arcade original is still one of the best beat=em=ups ever made. Final Fight 2 on the SNES isn't even a top 50 game in the genre.

>"bla bla why is Final Fight arcade so hard"
Practice, bitch.
>>
File: 1265074-untitled.gif (37KB, 994x656px) Image search: [Google]
1265074-untitled.gif
37KB, 994x656px
What I typically do, OP, is if there is a number of enemies, I wait until there is one left and he/she is weakened before picking up the health and finishing the fight. That way you get the most mileage out of your health resources and you don't have any unexpected tricks played on you.
>>
>>3916881
>Practice, bitch.
all my life? or abuse the shit out of it. can you beat it without abusing? most likely no, becouse it's like beating the hardest version of gng without abusing anything.it's simply was made to be unfair, even devs admit they added randomness to make it harder. i also suspect it's so long simply to tire you out. FF2 is probably shorter and more fair.
>>
>>3918880
also, i have to add, i'd practice it all my life, nothing is wrong with even the most unfair difficult, but it's simply not good enough, later Capcom stuff like the Punisher is the same formula but better.
>>
>>3913924
You forgot to take your meds son
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.