[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Diablo I & II threads? I haven't seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Diablo II.jpg (59KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo II.jpg
59KB, 500x357px
What happened to Diablo I & II threads? I haven't seen one in a while, so let's have a classic Diablo thread.

Share builds, items, stories, etc.
>>
>>3906926
I think diablo 2 usually has ladder resets in may and november. If you want to play D2 with other people (not just bots) you might want to wait until then.
>>
>>3906926
>What happened to Diablo I & II threads?

They usually derail into Diablo 1 vs Diablo 2 or arguing whether or not 2 is retro so most people gave up on them.
>>
OP here, potentially retarded question because I'm pretty new to D2 and haven't played D1 in over ten years: is there any advantage to playing in a private solo Bnet session over just playing offline?
>>
I remember I tried to play Diablo 1 around 5 years ago or so, and every time I tried to join someones game, it would give me a connection error, and when I would make a room, nobody would join it.

I mean, I realize Diablo 1 is pretty dead over all since it's just a hacker-fest, but I still had good times playing that while skipping school.

Last time I played Diablo 2, I had a not so legit credit card and was buying all the items I dreamed about when I played it as a kid.

Lots of fun over the years, then I got into Counter-Strike.
>>
>>3907448
If you play ladder mode in your offline b.net session you can make the good runewords.

But, if you play offline, you could just import the runewords no questions asked.
>>
Diablo II is far too easy. Me and my brother were playing through it last year, paladin & necro, and we made it to the end of Nightmare mode before we got bored and stopped playing because there was not a single challenge and neither of us had died once. We'd amassed millions of gold that was useless since it seems like gambling stops scaling once you start nightmare.

Diablo 1 multiplayer, on the other hand, kicks our asses.
>>
>>3907728
Yeah D2 was way more loot and click, where as D1 was a lot more dungeon crawling.

I remember playing solo D1, going down to the first level of the first dungeon, the skellies will literally square up with you, and put you on your ass. Pretty sure I had to turn back tail between legs after the second one to regroup and try again.

Makes me want to play it again, I never did a legit single player playthrough of that game.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.