[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help me find the first video game I played? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: RE4_handgun_inventory.jpg (94KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
RE4_handgun_inventory.jpg
94KB, 600x469px
Can you guys help me find the first video game I played?

It was for the PS1, and it had a gun con that looked like pic related. I can vaguely remember a evil looking clown on the back of the box art, but I'm not sure if I'm recalling it correctly.

All I remember for sure if the gun con looked like pic related (silver with a fake/plastic wood grip, and a bunch of buttons on the side)
>>
>>3905492
Sounds like Carnevil but it wasn't released on PS1.

Otherwise just google "list PS1 gun con game"
>>
File: Scorpion2y.jpg (57KB, 750x579px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion2y.jpg
57KB, 750x579px
Is this the gun?
>>
>>3905605
Or this? If so, they're third-party gun-cons, so the game wouldn't be tied to the specific gun.
>>
There really weren't a huge number of light gun games on the PS1, it should be easy enough to find just by going down the list.

On a vaguely guncon related note, I picked up the "arcade" gun for my act-labs shit in the hope it'd be better than the dumb ray-gun, but it turns out it's actually WORSE. An awful, boxy handle that cuts into your hand, a trigger that gets fucking stuck all the time, and a sight profile that somehow manages to be even worse.

I'm going to gut it and wire it to a guncon instead. It was either that or a full on Namco arcade gun, and they're just slightly too heavy for constant use. The extra buttons come in handy for the calibration mode, too.

Honestly, why was the Guncon so fucking good? My only minor complaint is the sight profile is a little tall. The trigger feels great despite not even being a proper microswitch, and it fits in your hand like a glove.
>>
>>3905492
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gun_games#Sony_PlayStation

Have fun.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.