[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vr/ now hates Sega and Sony what happened? when did this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: taiga.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
taiga.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>/vr/ now hates Sega and Sony
what happened? when did this place become a haven to nintendrones? what's with all the hate for these consoles in the last month or two? are we being invaded by underages?
>>
Every now and then a system gets totally shat on way more than normal. I'd prefer it never happened at all, and it sucks, but there's not much you can do besides reporting consolewar shitposters.
>>
>/vr/ is one person
>>
Everyone hates sonyggers. And Sony is just doing progressive cinematic bullshit these days.
>>
>>3898470
>Sega
The hate stems mostly from two issues:

A) Their "aggressive" marketing campaign in gen 4, which manchildren still hold a grudge about today

B) Dreamcast being allowed here while the rest of fifth gen are not

>Sony
Playstation is the actual underage favorite system. It was when gaming got casualized as fuck. Doesn't help that 95% of its whole library is shovelware.
>>
>>3899247
this is correct
>>
I don't see any hate. There's a good PS1 general here and two huge threads for Sega games (Phantasy Star and Shinning Force).

If you are a fanboy and want an echo chamber for these companies, go to Sega-16 or some Sony fansite.
>>
>>3898470
nintoddlers just whine the most wherever they are
>>
>anime picture
>a whole board is one person

/v/eebs need to go back.
>>
>>3898470

I like all three of them and shit on all of them because they're like 20-years-old pieces of hardware, not thinking or feeling people.
It's not like they get hurt by it or anything and I still have fun with them.
>>
Add to it that /vr/ now loves FFVIII and hates FFVII. Truly the weirdest place
>>
>>3898470
Why did you come here, /v/?
>>
>>3898470
/v/ has been in/v/ading since 2014
>>
This is an awful post.
>>
>>3899506
I agree, you didn't add anything to the conversation
>>
>>3898470

Only babies who don't like arcade games shit on SEGA.
>>
>>3899513
The haters think the genesis only had Sanic and nothing else. You can tell how underage they're because the SNES games they praise are part of long-lasting franchises that are still active today. If they hear about some genesis title and they can't associate it with a well known franchise, they assume it's shit.
>>
>>3899521
>You can tell how underage they're because the SNES games they praise are part of long-lasting franchises that are still active today.

It's just cookie cutters even when it comes to SNES, not like they will ever try something interesting such as say Dark Law etc.
>>
sega has good games sonic,alex kid,vectorman,contra hard corps
>>
shenmue sorry i was just thinkink in the sega genesis
>>
>/vr/
>haven for nintendrones
>motherfucking implying

Go try to talk about the N64 right now.
>>
>>3899521
I suspect the same thing. I always had Nintendo consoles growing up, from NES onward, but I was jealous of a few of my friends Genesis games. I would go to their houses and play Genesis. I can definitely appreciate both systems.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.