[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this new third party n64 controller but the control stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I got this new third party n64 controller but the control stick is super sensitive and the spring is super strong. Is there any way to tweak these things to work better.
>>
Those things are awful I'm sorry anon : ( If I were you I would sell it/trade it somewhere for a 1st party controller
>>
>>3898092
I had 4 nintendo controllers with good joysticks but someone stole 2 from me
>>
What about the ebay replacement joysticks? They probably suck ass huh?
>>
>>3898074
It will loosen up through normal wear. Just use it a lot.
>>
>>3898074
I picked up the gamecube stick replacement piece recently to fix my most-fucked controller. I noticed the sensitivity difference right away when trying to aim in Goldeneye or something, but I played a couple rounds of Lego Racer on it and it felt as usable as any old PSx stick. Wasn't there some guy who made a further enhancement to the GC stick by making a different board for it or something? I seem to recall anons raving that it was the best combination of replacement parts for the controller. There was also that guy making metal sticks but I don't keep up with these things normally and don't know what became of it.

Also OP, if you're shopping around on ebay for controllers, be aware of the Sharkpad Pro, got one last summer and it had a wandering stick out of the box. A shame since it has the same ever-tight stick that the Superpad has but in a regular controller shape that isn't like holding a boxy ocarina
>>
>>3898126
they are about equally as bad as the cirka pads
>>
>>3898074
I had the same problem. No joke, I started moving the stick around while doing other stuff to loosen it, but it took a while. I would love to know if there's a better way. I lubricated it with silicone grease and that helped a little bit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.