[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder if someone will ever find an existing copy of Ura Zelda.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Ura_Zelda_(logo).png (91KB, 388x258px) Image search: [Google]
Ura_Zelda_(logo).png
91KB, 388x258px
I wonder if someone will ever find an existing copy of Ura Zelda. How likely are the chances of it happening?
>>
Almost none. Nintendo probably doesn't even have a copy anymore.
>>
Very small.
How many Nintendo beta stuff has actually made it outside of Ninty's HQ? Star Fox 2, and that's probably because of someone from Argonaut.
But they do keep them somewhere, in 2006, an american guy (the only one in the dev team) for Mother 3 got to play the N64 Mother 3 proto, I assume they must also keep stuff like Ura Zelda. You'd probably need ninjas if you want to see them.
>>
File: UraZeldapg2.jpg (520KB, 1722x1235px) Image search: [Google]
UraZeldapg2.jpg
520KB, 1722x1235px
Not very considering that it doesn't exist. The myth about Ura Zelda has been peddled for 20 years by a small group of truthers that now make tcrf their hub. Literally everything points to it not existing. Developer quotes, junk data, the Debug ROM, Iwata Asks with Grezzo.

"B-b-but look! This guy's clothes changes color if you trick the ROM into thinking it's connected to a 64DD!"

The lengths that some people will go to to protect their narrative is absurd.
>>
>>3897068
This.

The general consensus amongst everyone, Nintendo included, is that this game never actually existed. If it did, it wouldn't be in any form you'd actually be interested in having it in, outside of a historical curio. It's not going to be anything but a buggy, unfinished tech demo at best. A "zork" that got binned or repurposed early on.
>>
>>3897068
Remember that one guy making an oot romhack trying to pass it off as Uranus Zelda, and then after making a lot of patron money he shelved it forever without finishing it or even putting it online to download?
>>
>>3897068
They're not "truthers" if it isn't the truth confronting a great lie, dumbass.
>>
>>3900495
You don't know what "truthers" means and you're calling me a dumbass? Lol.
>>
>>3897068
Why are there so many stories of nintendo execs showing up suddenly to work on games. It really could be spun as a "these are the people that SAVED videogames" story there's enough anecdotes. I've got to wonder how it feels to be working on a project and then have you boss come in and do twice as much work with 4 times the quality in who knows how much time. I get that they're the bosses and have the most investment but damn you'd think they'd take the time teach the employees how to do as good work as them or at least hire better people.
>>
>>3900504
I just told you what it means
>>
>>3900495
>>3901191
The difference is your perception, Dumbass. Because you think Ura Zelda isn't real but a US government conspiracy to murder hundreds of innocent citizens is. That's the person you're confirming yourself to be with comments like that.
>>
Ura Zelda was going to have new items, new dungeons, new quests, events depending on the real time of day and year, a dungeon randomizer, an online dungeon editor where you can upload and download dungeons, other online features, and it could use the GameBoy Camera to create masks. It would allow unfreezing Zora's Domain and beating the Running Man, and everything else they couldn't fit due to cartridge space or time constraints.

Master Quest is a kind of "official ROM hack" developed for the GameCube that has no new content, just rearranged dungeons. It takes up the same amount of space as the original OoT, which means it wouldn't need 64DD or a larger cartridge, proving that Master Quest is not Ura Zelda. Ura Zelda was basically finished but it was never released because Nintendo was obsoleting the N64. Master Quest was a promotional item intended to sell GameCubes and Wind Waker.

That's the conspiracy theory, anyway.
>>
>>3901224
I didn't say either of those.
>>
>>3896621
Brownie Brown was the secondary team for m3. We just need to get someone hired there that can access email correspondence between them and nintendo, hire that power ranger who has been robbing japanese homes and we can sell it to buy one boxed sony BVM to share amongst us
>>
>>3901224
He thinks Ura Zelda is real when it's not.

>>3901456
It was never released because it was never finished because it never existed to begin.
>>
I'm pretty sure Ura Zelda is simply thoughts and ideas the developers had that never materialized, became a rumor after they told their ideas to friends and family, and then spread out became a legend.
>>
>>3901638
>He thinks Ura Zelda is real when it's not.
So that would make him a truther then.
>>
>>3900495
18+ sport. Come back when the voices in your head stop telling you what words really mean
>>
>>3902103
>the word "truther" has nothing to do with truth
okay
>>
>>3901460
No, but you implied it when you said "truthers" are people who confront a great lie and that Ura Zelda believers are not truthers. It's possible that you're saying that the nonexistence of Ura Zelda is a lie just not a great one but I'm very confident you do think "9/11 was an inside job" ergo it doesn't matter what you think about anything since you're an idiot. Tell us about the chemtrails and the flat earth while you're at it.
>>
>people talking about 9/11

wat.

Anyway, there's no way to know if Ura Zelda exists or not. Only the insiders at Nintendo can know for sure.
>>
>>3902189
I didn't say Ura Zelda believers are not truther, and I didn't say 9/11 was an inside job. Calm down, spook.
>>
>>3901675
This. It's no different from Miyamoto's other usual pie-in-the-sky ideas he talks up in interviews.
>>
>>3901456
>source: my ass
>>
>>3903249
>that's the conspiracy theory anyway

He stated that at the end so it seems unlikely he believes it himself.
>>
>it never existed
And yet here we are talking about it. It doesn't exist in cartridge format. But likely as a collection of data on old archives N has stored in their database library(where they keep old assets).
All proper game companies have databases like this.

>>3896614
>How likely are the chances of it happening?
You'd need to be one of the Yakuza who actually own Nintendo to play it.
>>
>ITT: tinfoil-hatters out the ass-crack
What is this, /x/?
>>
File: UraZeldapg3.jpg (507KB, 1722x1235px) Image search: [Google]
UraZeldapg3.jpg
507KB, 1722x1235px
>>3903292
Of course there's a master document. That doesn't mean it's the master doc for some OoT DLC expansion. Super Mario 128 Starring Luigi has a better chance of existing - at least there's a Gamecube tech demo and Miyamoto has mentioned it before. Meanwhile everything about Ura Zelda is pure fan speculation. The biggest point Ura truthers boast is that Miyamoto in 2000 said they finished the game. But if you stop and think for two seconds, it makes no sense that Nintendo would fund a game for a failed disk console that was never released in the west, much less while Majora's Mask and pre-development for Wind Waker were going on.

Their second "proof" is
>WHAAAAA! THEY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MASTER QUEST CAUSE IT HAS THE SAME MEMORY.
But Miyamoto has been saying it was a flipped version that reuses the same memory since 1997.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.