[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

b..but metal jaysus says it's super rare so I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: bbbutitsararegame.jpg (175KB, 1187x621px) Image search: [Google]
bbbutitsararegame.jpg
175KB, 1187x621px
b..but metal jaysus says it's super rare so I need it in my collection...
>>
>>3893293
See
>>3876697

There's already an e-celeb thread if you want to bitch about youtubers. I bet there's also a thread dedicated to whining about prices, too, since you faggots can't stop making threads about it.
>>
Burned myself a CD-ROM of this, pretty good game actually.
>>
>>3893293
metal jesus? more like greasy judas
>>
Well it is super rare. It legit has fewer numbers than most games. Fucktard youtube vids never help, but no surprise it is worth a lot, although 900 a stretch.
>>
>>3893553
Is it known how many copies of it exist?
>>
I'm sure some handlebar mustache twirling hipster faggot will end up shelling out for this...
>>
>>3893293
A legit copy of SotN on Saturn is ridiculously over priced
>>
>>3893293

>oh yeah guys this is like totally a cool game and stuff, at least thats what my guest told me, its like so amazing and stuff a must have for your kalekshun

Eh I burned this game to a CD-R and tried it out. It's alright, but the auto targeting is such a pain in the ass. Cool graphics, good presentation, and it can be fun, but it's really only worth buying if you're a hardcore of the most hardcore Saturn collectors.

>>3893565
Something like 7500 copies were printed
>>
I already bought it fellas. Now I just have to convert it into a lamp to sell so I can donate the proceeds to Metal Jesus' patreon.
>>
>>3893293
b...b.b....b..b...b...b..b..but i'm a poor little bitch boy who c..ccc...........c.................................cant afford nice things ;_: WAAAAAAAH!

^ You.
>>
Ive watched five or six of this Jesus guys videos. They're kind of addictive because of how awkward he is when he has a guest. His fake laugh is hilarious.

Does he actually have an opinion on anything though? He only seems to say 'it's cool, it's fun, I like it' ad nauseum. Are most youtube channels this empty of actual content?
>>
>>3894271
>Does he actually have an opinion on anything though

No because he'd that would require him to actually play video games.
>>
just to note
this is a game by treasure
>>
>Limited run
>JP only
>Saturn

I don't understand what your point is
>>
>>3895509
I believe it was made by an actual Time Warner Japan dev team, but yeah I think the lead programmer or designer was one of the Treasure guys.
>>
>>3894271
He has opinions on maybe 30 games total. He's a greasy hoarding faggot who actually hasn't played any of his collection, his rec videos are basically him listing high-Metascore games
>>
>>3894271
I watched the one where him and another guy play some Genesis shoot em ups, and he was excited to play them with a Genesis arcade stick because it has an autofire feature on it. Even though all the games they played already have an autofire built into the game anyway. And each gameplay was brief, just showing the first stage of every game and they couldn't even complete a single level so there all "oh lol dude this game is like soooo hard man lel"

And I watched where the reggie dude gives his top 10 favourite genesis games (which to be fair ,actually had some good titles like battle mania which I wasn't expecting at all) and he summed every game with "great plot, great graphics, great gameplay" without going into any detail about any of the games at all. It was an earlier video so maybe he was kinda camera shy but it was so vague and general, those videos gave me a really good idea of metaljesus is, a completely clueless guy whos buying up shit he knows nothing about
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (117KB, 695x472px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
117KB, 695x472px
>>3895569
>a completely clueless guy whos buying up shit he knows nothing about

What blows my mind is there are people who actually watch videos of these kinds of collectors who just sit there for a half hour listing every game they bought that week.
>>
>>3893328
nice one lol
>>
>>3895576
Yeah that's just so strange. I mean yeah, I guess if you like games or even moderately collecting them, you'll buy a few every month or year, but for them it's like

>oh yeah guys whatsup here's this big pile o' games I bought this week, here for my weekly collection update, cause I'm a collector and I'm just buying all random games every fucking day of the week! Check out all these games that I've never even heard that I'm never going to play!!
>>
File: 1489540168993.jpg (42KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1489540168993.jpg
42KB, 500x356px
>>3895601
but the whole "pick up videos" is just a big validation thing
>>
>>3895601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYgtcrHW-xg
>>
File: 635228_20150427103234.jpg (149KB, 970x1397px) Image search: [Google]
635228_20150427103234.jpg
149KB, 970x1397px
>it's a game sack post-episode skit where Joe shows off one of his rare/expensive games, usually Saturn and Sega CD stuff
>>
>>3895607
That sums it up perfectly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbk_QS2G5UI
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (83KB, 1056x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
83KB, 1056x720px
Hey guys, Metal Jesus here.

Did you know I worked at Sierra?

Here is my work portfolio. (I'm on the left)
>>
>>3896548
Looks like a bad Christian metal band promo shot.
>>
>>3896548
me on the right
>>
>>3894267
Are you seriously saying that you would pay nearly one thousand dollars for a single game?
>>
>>3895576
PeteDorr's PS2 launch memories and some other shit he does is actually pretty comfy
>>
i hate the fuckers that get such good deals on expensive as fuck games like little samson and won't say how much they spent

its like, fuck you, i want to know how much you dropped on that shit. or dumbass people who walk around the flea markets doing "pick up vids" and picking up shit that doesn't sell for much like mario kart wii and brawl and are making a PS2 collection.

fuck any full set collections after 5th gen, its all fucking junk games. hell, even the nes has a shit ton of junk that i wouldn't even have rented back in the day.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.