[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think we will ever get FFT sequel with Dalita's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

do you think we will ever get FFT sequel with Dalita's side of the action?
>>
>>3890942
Delita sits on his ass as the prince of bel-air.

He's a schemer. It would be an adventure game.

I really wish they didn't make him a Holy Knight. It's not conducive to his character.
>>
>>3890945
I really wish they didn't make the church the bad guys. its not conductive to their character.

come on, why can't we have a schemer knight?
>>
>>3890942
Fuck FFT.

Give me the new Ogre chapter already.
>>
>>3890950
which one? maybe a fan tl of it already released, or are you talking about one in development?
>>
>>3890942
Would be interesting, but I am waiting if Unsung Story is any good.

>>3890945
I think it is more interesting that the "villain" is a Holy Knight.

>>3890950
Can't lose with either series. I just don't trust the modern publisher though.
>>
>>3890942
Nah, Square isn't smart like Sega with how they handled Shining Force III and its three scenarios.
>>
>>3890942

No. You'll get stupid rabbits, isekai shit and children playing pretend
>>
>>3891364
FFTA was great. If you care so much about backstabbings and schemes within schemes, go read the history books.
or even the newspaper, tough unless you have a time machine its gonna take time before you know how it ended.
>>
>>3891870
Oh just fuck off. FFTA was a slap in the face of the fans who loved FFT. What in the fuck were they thinking? I don't understand why they did War of the Lions when they could have just given us a proper sequel with that budget. Set it fifty years in the future or fifty years in the past or at the same time in another part of Ivalice. Goddamn fucking Squaresoft, GOTTA REMAKE DAT FFVII REAL QUICK GUYZ, HOL ON A SEC----
>>
>>3891908
fft to the psp served to cpture new fans who didn't psx.
>>
>>3891237
>Unsung Story
wasn't this a huge fraud? their kickstarter page is a shit fest.
>>
Did any of your team actually survive the finale of FFT?

I saw the shitty downbeat ending, and I'm thinking "Wait, where is everybody?"
>>
>>3893932
everyone went off to their saparate ways. its harder to truck singles.
>>
>>3891923
FFT - PSP added a shitty translation and magic effect slow down.
>>
>>3890942
>>3890942

Do the Law route on Tactics Ogre and its basically the same.
>>
>>3893954
Magic is easily fixed in a patch and the translation is much better.
>>
>>3893932
they got out on the airship
>>
>>3891923
>game attracts new audience
>company does absolutely nothing to capitalize on it
>>
>>3893860
it was probably the biggest kickstarter fraud so far
>>
File: Stasis_sword.jpg (77KB, 780x695px) Image search: [Google]
Stasis_sword.jpg
77KB, 780x695px
>>3893860
I have no clue what happened. I was broke as fuck when the kickstarter happened. I remember I was really hyped because they namedropped all the key people Squaresoft headhunted from Quest.

>>3894185
Now I am curious and will have to read.
>>
>>3890949
spot the religionfag
>>
>>3895909
read the comment i replied to.
>>
I replayed FFT recently. The first time in years. It's still so good. Not perfect, but damn good.
>>
File: altema by c.meiko.jpg (1MB, 1074x1068px) Image search: [Google]
altema by c.meiko.jpg
1MB, 1074x1068px
started another playthrough because one of the mobile games is currently having a FFT event.
i forgot how much i love building characters.
>>
>>3896182
>one of the mobile games is currently having a FFT event.

FFBE?
>>
>>3891923
Also the entirety of Europe
>>
>>3896182
that art looks like a crossover between the tsundere from Fate/Stay and R. Mika.
>>
>>3890942

What? No.

Anyways, Matsuno mentioned that if a sequel were made, it would focus on Balbanes Beoulve in the 50 years war.
>>
>>3896436
WELL THEN FUCKING MAKE IT, MATSUNO, YOU CUNT
>>
>>3896436
Oh. Hell. Yes.
Seriously.
Do it. Goddamn do it.

Also, a Vagrant Story expanded edition with all the shit that they supposedly cut out would be superb. Because I love that game too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.