[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think people have found everything in this game, or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: Ocarina Of Time Logo.png (300KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
Ocarina Of Time Logo.png
300KB, 480x495px
Do you think people have found everything in this game, or are there still secrets to be found?
>>
An army of concentrated autism has been dissecting this game for almost 20 years. It's all been found.
>>
>>3888067
This
>>
I found the Triforce not too long ago.

I'll post the video after I get out of the shower.
>>
>>3888078
Okay, see you again in 19 years.
>>
How many notable secrets are there? Minus glitches?
>Large enemies
>Big fairies
>Sheikah stone shenanigans
>???
>>
>>3888090
There are hidden rooms/caves all over hyrule. Also, this game has a ton of hidden features/quirks that plebs don't know about.
>>
>>3888090
>Mario paintings in the castle courtyard
>Touch a butterfly with a stick to turn it into a fairy
>Some other shit???
>>
>>3888098
Don't tell the plebs.
>>
>>3888098
>Touch a butterfly with a stick to turn it into a fairy
A gossip stone gives you a hint for this.
>They say that if you get close to a butterfly while holding a Deku Stick in your hands, something good will happen.
>>
its pretty fucking neat the game has fully a working arwing in it
>>
>>3888105
Don't worry I would never tell them how to access the secret skateboard level.
>>
>>3888090
Also hidden starfox ship.
>>
>>3888098
>>3888108
>>Touch a butterfly with a stick to turn it into a fairy
I could never get this to happen.
>>
I'm sure it's all documented somewhere, but I think I personally might keep learning new things about it.

I never knew it was possible to open the lost woods shortcut the first time you're in goron city. I thought you had to get the bracelet first, and could only open it after walking through hyrule field and back, somewhat defeating the point of its existence.

But apparently lighting a deku stick and carrying it to those bomb flowers can set them off. Didn't know about it until just a few days ago.
>>
>>3888110
It's a damn shame that the arwing's not in the 3DS remake

I mean I know it's pointless in the end, but I miss it.
>>
https://youtu.be/HUgE9L7V4oY

While all the game's assets, text, ect have been documented, there's still a bunch of quirks that can only occur through obscure actions while the game is running.
>>
>>3888286
>oak-arena
And tab closed
>>
>>3888129

My uncle touching me with his stick turned me into a fairy.
>>
>>3888286
The idea and execution of that video is too messy, but I never knew that about Kaepora's eyebrows hiding his true lazy nature before like the game hints at. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>3888286
Most of this is making me cringe, especially the wigger.
>>
>>3888195
I figured that out on my first try
>>
>>3888110
If I recall correctly, the Arwing was used to test the movement patterns of Volvagia in development. As for why it can still shoot, I have no idea.
It's pretty awesome that it was left in, either intentionally or on accident.
>>
>>3888295
:D
>>
>>3888295
kek'd
>>
>>3888286
The part at 9:40 actually reminds me of the shrines from BOTW. It's the swirly wall art and strange moving things that does it for me, plus the colors.
>>
File: song2.jpg (8KB, 264x198px) Image search: [Google]
song2.jpg
8KB, 264x198px
STEP 1) first of all you should know that KAEPORA GAEBORA is RAURU incarnated. The OWL is RAURU helping you at the beginning of the game. If you want to know from where I get this information go to the SACRED FOREST MEADOW at the LOST WOODS and talk to the two GOSSIP STONES in there. They don't say that RAURU is the OWL , but they suggests this theory, and in fact RAURU IS KAEPORA GAEBORA. Ok, now....
STEP 2) .... ( I WILL NOT INLCUDE STEP 2, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND THIS PART OF THE CHAIN BY YOURSELVES, OR WAIT A MONTH UNTIL I REVEAL EVERYTHING)
STEP 3) SOMEWEHERE, SOMETIME, KAEPORA GAEBORA ( that is RAURU) will teach you a song. A song that you MUST LEARN ( Like the Scarecrow song) , so write it down on a paper or try to remember it.
"THE OVERTURE OF SAGES" is called and goes like this
C(up) + C(down) + A + C(right) + C(left) + C(up)
OF COURSE, you MUST LEARN the song in the game , therefore nothing will happen if you play the OCARINA, so don't be fool and say that the melody doesn't work.
By the way, You will learn this melody when youre child. ( what else do you need?)
STEP 4) Ok, now this is pretty simple, go to the TEMPLE OF TIME BEFORE YOU GET THE SWORD. IF YOU GET THE SWORD AND BECAME AN ADULT THEN THIS WILL NEVER WORK. STAND IN FRONT OF THE MASTERSWORD ( don't get it please!!!!!! ) and play the "Overture of Sages"
>>
File: templelight2.jpg (19KB, 452x390px) Image search: [Google]
templelight2.jpg
19KB, 452x390px
>>3888595
STEP 5) Just watch the Cinema display showing Link travelling to the TEMPLE OF LIGHT. If you followed the story you'll see that this time you'll not be sealed inside the temple just as the regular way. And therefore Ganondorf will not be able to get the triforce because the SEAL IS STILL INTACT because you DIDN'T MOVE THE SWORD.
NEXT STEPS) RAURU will talk and talk about you, him, Hyrule, The triforce and so on. He will ask you if you want to see the sacred relic ( its very funny to see the different dialogues, so don't worry, say no, say yes.... eventually he will show it to you inside a dark room or something like that.
Rauru stands in front of you. The camera moves to an angle from behind Link. Rauru will move his arms and a hole will open in the ceiling. You'll see a light beam. The Room will turn blue. And one by one the triforces will come out from the hole and will get together. Then theres a rotation of the camera around the whole scene. You can even see the triforce from behind and inside the triangle that is formed you can see Link looking at it.
>>
File: zforce5.jpg (6KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
zforce5.jpg
6KB, 248x187px
>>3888601
Then Link will move forward as if he would like to touch it but Rauru will tell you that its not the time for you to get it. So I'm sorry to dissapoint all of you but YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY GET THE TRIFORCE, YOU CAN ONLY WATCH IT FOR ABOUT THREE MINUTES, NO MORE.
Later Link will be returned to the Temple of Time and everything will be just as before, as if nothing had happened. So I'm sorry but , the mark among the medallions in the status screen is just that, a mark and will never hold the triforce icon in it because its only a decorative element. ( but IN FACT IT GIVES THE CLUE.... notice that the image with the medallions and the triforce in the quest status screen looks identical to the pedestal where the mastersword is kept)
So as you can see it was not that difficult. You don't need to do stupid and silly quests like exploding the gossip stones or talking to Dark Link... Or that GLITCH in the wasteland that everybody thinks is a temple!!!!!
BUT OF COURSE, I'm not telling the most important part... how to get the "Overture of Sages". Do you think I'm stupid? I'm sorry , this is my little secret and believe me, You'll suffer, you'll suffer a lot. ;-P
m not affraid of anyone, I have the truth in my hands, therefore I have nothing to be affraid of. I know this is true, I know I'm not a liar, I know I'm a woman, I know I have something in my head , I know all these guys that email me saying that I'm a liar are envious, I know, I know, I ****** Know how to see the triforce and I will prove all of you that I was the first player ( W-O-M-A-N ) to find the sacred relic!!!!
Your friend/enemy
Ariana Almandoz, woman, 17, from Colombia (no boyfriend yet)
;-)
>>
>>3888067
>>3888074
No it hasn't. They still find new glitches every year.
>>
File: Dafoe Approval.jpg (61KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dafoe Approval.jpg
61KB, 600x300px
>>3888295
>>
File: proxy[1].jpg (38KB, 323x599px) Image search: [Google]
proxy[1].jpg
38KB, 323x599px
>>3888595
>>3888601
>>3888605
>mfw VideoGamerX became a tranny
>mfw he was already fucking insane long before then
>mfw all of my 90's autism memories came flooding back from this pasta
>>
>>3888295
Did he work at Nintendo?
>>
>>3888790
His OoT website was fun back then though.
>>
>>3888067
>>3888074
Explain this then
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-a-mike-tysons-punch-out-secret-revealed-after-nearly-30-years-20160411
>>
>>3888619
Faggot speedrunning shit doesn't count. All actual created content has been found.
>>
We still haven't found El Puerco.
>>
>>3889952
>speedrunning shit doesn't count
It's not speedrunning shit, they're just glitches. You can do them without speedrunning. And they count.
>>
>>3889952
>Faggot speedrunning shit doesn't count.
It's funny how the anti-glitch autism is even worse than speedrunning autism.
>>
>>3889952
>All actual created content has been found.
as opposed to content that came from the ether?
>>
>>3889978
As opposed to unintended content such as glitches, smart ass.
>>
>>3889978
I think he means shit that was actually developed. Has all of the actual, tangible content in Ocarina of Time been found? Yeah. It's been data mined to hell and back over the last 20 years.

Are there still exploits to be found? Sure. But whether or not that constitutes actual longevity is up for debate.
>>
>>3889974
speedrunning autism is good though
>>
>>3888605
>I have the truth in my hands, therefore I have nothing to be affraid of. I know this is true, I know I'm not a liar
lol. Reading that took me back
>>
>>3888295
fuck
>>
who else lost their sword and couldn't get it back? luckily i had multiple save states.
>>
File: ?.jpg (14KB, 250x152px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
14KB, 250x152px
>>
>>3890928
Beta forest temple?
>>
>>3891050
It's believed to be behind the Temple of Time.
>>
>>3888195
thats basic knowledge. You can also use bombs to destroy stones and play songs on the ocarina if you didnt know yet
>>
>>3891279
>You didn't know that yourself until he mentioned it
Not that guy, but I figured out you could light bomb flowers with sticks on my own when I was 10 years old. It's literally caveman tier complexity we're talking about.

"Stick catch fire, fire light bomb, bomb go boom!"
>>
>>3888067
why does everything have to be glitches? Even little easter eggs and intended tricks are being found to this day.
>>
>>3891294
>Even little easter eggs and intended tricks are being found to this day.
all that shit has been datamined and figured out already. the only thing left to find are glitches, which is just as interesting imo.
>>
The golden saddle.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/Ganon345/zrumors.html
>>
To get to the second fishing pond, go to Lake Hylia fishing pond as either adult or child, take the fisherman's hat by casting at point blank range (don't try this at home!) and then use the hat as a net to catch the Hyrule Loach (that black snake thing). Now take it to the blad pong owner. He'll say "I have to leave for a second". Now's you chance! Get out the bombs and blow up that crack with the stream flowing out and there it is! This pond has a much bigger fish! Be sure to save before you try this, because if you lose the guy's hat you can't get it back.
>>
>>3891287
You sure as hell didn't know you could light those bomb flowers up when you were 10 years old though, seeing as the game doesn't have you do that until Dodongo's Cavern before the giant stairs to floor 2.
>get fire from Darunia's room
>race past the pot and four torches that trigger it
>up the stairs to light one of the two torches that appear to do nothing
>think to light the bomb flowers on fire

You didn't do that.
>>
>>3891356
>either of the two green flags in Goron City you would also need to know about to pull that off.
you mean the torches that if you light will extend the life of your stick before it burns up? yeah, i figured that out too.
>>
>>3891356
Dude a ton of people figured this out on their own. Why do you think it's so well known? Do you really think just one person stumbled upon it one day and spread the news across planet earth?
>>
>>3891386
Nope. What does that have to do with Goron City?

>>3891389
Because I made a thread about it a few years ago and the vast majority of posters had no idea what I was talking about. What makes you think it's so well known?
>>
>>3891328
>>3891356
You're the kid who held a direction to move in SM64 instead of longjumping or diving aren't you?
>>
>>3891403
>What does that have to do with Goron City?
you need to extend the life of your torch to reach the bombs in time as a kid i'd always put it away and light a new one because i thought you had to, but it turns out you don't even have to do that because lighting any torch will automatically "refresh" the life of your stick as it burns.

i'm not sure what other "green flags" you could talking about, because i literally just described the whole process.
>>
>>3891456
And yours.
>>
Do I already have rose colored glasses for this board or did /vr/ used to be a lot more relaxed with less shitslinging?

Jfc guys
>>
>>3891538
It used to be the friendliest board, like 3 years ago. I miss those days.
Honestly, all of the /v/ kiddies and emulator fags ruined it.
>>
>>3891328
I did, you brainlet.
>>
>>3891915
Keep saying it till you're blue in the face. You didn't do that on your first playthrough before you went through Dodongo's Cavern.

You're probably confused because you used Din's Fire after you came back to town post-Dodongo's Cavern. It's okay. Common mistake.
>>
>>3888027
Still to this day, no one has ever beaten the running man.
>>
>>3892056
>>3891328
>>3888195
lol @ the mental gymnastics this guy is doing to maintain the belief that he was as smart as all the other kids.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.