[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. You're underwater in a submarine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. You're underwater in a submarine, locked in airtight, but still encountering monsters and fighting them with swords and arrows. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>3887072
who cares?

Also
>playing Lufia
>>
>>3887073
What's wrong with playing Lufia?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>3887072
Streets of Rage 2. You're in a baseball stadium in Chicago but then take a secret elevator that takes you into the center of the earth to fight a wrestler in front of fat Mexicans

Who gives a damn about realism?
>>>/v/
>>
>>3887075
It's inferior to Wild Arms in every way.
>>
>>3887075
well fuck guess you made a cunt out me

I like the second one better though
>>
If you're wondering how they fight and breath
And other science facts
Repeat to yourself: "It's just a show,
I should really just relax."
>>
File: i-ll-make-a-man-out-of-you.jpg (11KB, 452x270px) Image search: [Google]
i-ll-make-a-man-out-of-you.jpg
11KB, 452x270px
>>3887106
MISTER, I'LL MAKE A CUNT OUT OF YOU!
>>
>>3887091
You never been to Chicago huh?
>>
>>3887091
That doesn't sound too wild, why, in Houston I remember accidentally entering the wrong apartment and finding a cockfighting ring run by Mexicans. It's not a particularly rare occurrence.
>>
>>3888728
That's like my time in the navy. We were doing patrols out in the gulf in the nuclear sub I was stationed in, captain sent us too deep and we struck something. Turned out to be a secret meeting between Pancho Villa and Caesar Chavez, followed by a random encounter by caudillos.
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>3888797
Ur mom
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.