[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know that Kwirk is a tomato with sunglasses BUT in some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Kwirk_Cover.png (346KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
Kwirk_Cover.png
346KB, 400x395px
We all know that Kwirk is a tomato with sunglasses BUT in some levels you also play as his buddy who clearly isn't a tomato but the question is: WHAT THE HELL IS HE? WHAT IS KWIRK'S BUDDY? I seriously can't tell and neither can Google search.
>>
I always just assumed they were malformed tomatoes. (there's a third buddy in the late stages)
>>
IT'S TOMATO.

TOE MAY TOE

GET IT RIGHT MISTER BIG.
>>
>>3884659
Uhhh... nobody here misspelled it.
>>
I think his friend might be a pineapple but that doesn't make much sense. Also looks like a walking bong with a cut open mouth like those Canadians in South Park. It really puzzles me. HELP! Maybe a carrot? That would work with a tomato.
>>
I had no idea about kwirk until now. Also op is cute. Could you post any pics of kwirks buddies?
>>
I think he could. Be a strawberry btw...
>>
File: gfs_46682_2_2.jpg (31KB, 324x292px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_46682_2_2.jpg
31KB, 324x292px
>>3884709
I think the one on the right is an eggplant.
>>
>>3884725
You are right. That definitely has an eggplant look
>>
File: powerteam.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
powerteam.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>3884725

OH WOW thanks I had never thought about it before but you might be right. I've also tried to find pictures with his buddy but also failed finding this online. I never came so far in this game. Do you have any idea what this shield is far?

>>3884709

He also had his own TV show which is fucking garbage to me. It's a bit like Captain N just shittier and Kwirk is the only character you know in this series which makes it worse if you consider that they are a gang of video game characters.

Kwirk is the perfect GB game for being on the bus. You play a few levels and that's good. There is no non stop action. You can think about it. I know many people who had Kwirk. The box art was kick ass BUT was it a successful game? Also stereotype of giving your character sunglasses it make it cool just like Cool Spot.

I never see much GB discussion/love on here ;_;
>>
File: r4Ev7.jpg (24KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
r4Ev7.jpg
24KB, 300x299px
I did some research. The Japanese title is actually
>Puzzle Boy
they changed some sprites for the US release
https://youtu.be/q2ur9yGNFhs

Here I can't tell if the two figures in the intro are the two buddies or the main character and his lover. In this game a POTATOE is in love with a STRAWBERRY. Really weird to me. Good they changed it to a male and female tomoate in the EU/US version.
They also made a sequal called Amazing tater. I had never heard of this one before.

>https://youtu.be/G_CxEkzf4gI
>>
>>3884838
That's not a shield. That's a third friend.
>>
>>3884850
Amazing Tater just happens to be one of the rarest GB games in existence, costing something like $800 these days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.