[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing A Link To The Past for the second time. The first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Playing A Link To The Past for the second time.
The first time i dropped it at the dark world.
I'm now 4 dungeons into the dark world and still haven't found that piece of shit smith brother.
Getting 2 hearts down every hit.
Only getting by thanks to savescuming.

I fucking searched every millimeter of the normal world but didn't find him!
The first time i found him by mistake.

Am I stupid?
>>
>>3882639
>savescuming
If you mean save warping back to a safe area on an actual console, you're fine. If you mean using a save state every two seconds on an emulator, kill yourself. A Link To The Past isn't even hard, and emulating isn't true retro gaming.
>>
>>3882650
The latter.
>>
>>3882639

I legit finished ALTTP in 2.5 days and that was 12 years ago. Yes, you are stupid.
>>
>>3882664
If you "beat" a retro game using save states, you didn't really beat it. Sorry mate.
>>
>>3882650
this

I think he is using savestates.
Also OP how dumb are you searching for that specific item. Just play through the game.
>>
Youve been casulized by modern games, you must try harder link to the past is super easy btw
>>
>>3882639
If you're asking /vr/ where something is then why don't you just look up a guide and find out?

Also stop save scumming you're ruining the experience for yourself. When you die, start over and get better so you can beat the game. You really are robbing yourself of a feeling of accomplishment.
>>
>>3882639
Yes. Also you suck shit at gaming if this is too hard for you. Hope this helped.
>>
>>3882639
dog this is a pretty easy going game overall. how are you possibly having so much trouble?
>>
>>3882639
I like how obvious this troll is, nobody thinks ALttP is difficult in terms of combat. Modern kids might get lost due to lack of handholding but nobody on Earth has ever had an issue with the fighting.
>>
>>3883042
Some of the bosses are hard the first time you encounter them. Especially the earlier ones where you have less heart containers and they attack with tons of projectiles that go everywhere in patterns that you haven't learned yet. I went up against Blind without the Magic Shield and got my ass kicked.
>>
>>3882639
He's the frog south of Kakariko, dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.