[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best Shield in Sonic 3? Sonic's Instashield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 03.png (604KB, 686x300px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
604KB, 686x300px
What was the best Shield in Sonic 3? Sonic's Instashield is also allowed. It's worth noting that all the shields block enemy attacks.

Mine (From best to worst):

>Lightning Shield (The magnet effect and the double jump makes this item pretty overkill)
>Bubble Shield (Infinite breathing in water is great, even when i dont drown in Sonic 3 that often.)
>Instashield (I don't use it that often, but it can be useful for blocking enemy attacks or hit bosses)
>Fire Shield (All it really does is give you some speed which makes some platforming sections much trickier and it dies in water, along with the Lightning Shield)
>>
defo lightening
>>
>>3881058
Lightning, because it was the only one to provide any utility once you got Supersonic by the second level.
>>
Fire Shield makes you invulnerable to lava and fire, too bad there aren't many places to take advantage of it though. Good for Lava Reef at least.
>>
Lightning is the best one because double jump and is the only one that keeps his magnet powers when Super/Hyper.
Water is the most fun one due to bouncing shit around, bouncing on enemies can get into much higher places
Fire is meh. Useful if you want to rush a bit with a sort of teleport forward and useful in some stages like Flying Battery and Lava Reef especially in the Robotnik's boss if you feel like.
Instashield is good and useful as hell, like to protect yourself or destroy things just a tiny bit ahead.
>>
I think we can all agree that bubble fucking sucks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.