[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone always play Kabal in the arcade? They do those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gfs_43657_1_14.jpg (27KB, 395x253px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_43657_1_14.jpg
27KB, 395x253px
Why did everyone always play Kabal in the arcade? They do those cheesy ass moves to trap you, instead of have a fair fight, and think they're good players?
>>
>>3880960
I like his post apocalyptic look.
>>
>>3880960
cuz ameridumbs can't play anything other than broken fighters/characters

I lol everytime I see SF3 tournament videos featuring japanese vs americans. You normally see japanese use the full roster and then the americans using only chun & yen
>in b4 "we play to win"
>>
>>3880960
>and they think they're good players
You're playing the wrong fighting game, my man.
>>
>>3880960
i always played smoke or cyrax for whatever reason.
>>
>>3880960
I prefer to play Striker.
>>
>>3880960
>They do those cheesy ass moves to trap you
Question answered
>>
>>3880968
we play to win
>>
His dash recovery was atrocious. Honestly I'd use Stryker first.
>>
>>3880960
>>3880968
You guys sound like salty losers. If you didn't beat the guy that you claim is a bad player, you can't say shit. And anyone can pick whatever character they want, so stop bitching. Also

>japanese don't play strong characters
>japanese use the full rooster
>in fucking third strike

Nigga you're crazy. Tokido mopped SF3 American scene so hard with Urien at EVO2002, they didn't even knew what was he doing. Daigo played Ken through the end but that didn't stop him to win SBO with Urien, Nuki played the best character on the game, Chun-Li, Haitani used Makoto which is nuts, RX played Urien as well. None of them are weak characters.

Only guy that fucked around was Kuroda but I don't even remember if he entered tournaments, and when he wanted to play serious he would pick Akuma.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.