[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ff4:tay's final chapter is completely ripped off of rudra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rudranohihou-boxfront.jpg (88KB, 580x318px) Image search: [Google]
rudranohihou-boxfront.jpg
88KB, 580x318px
ff4:tay's final chapter is completely ripped off of rudra no hihou
>conclusion of several different stories focusing on different characters, which often overlap and intersect
>takes place on the moon
>the bulk of the chapter is a single dungeon
>the dungeon is really a glorified boss rush, featuring bosses both familiar and new
>at the end you confront humanity's creator
>they reveal humanity was the last in a long line of races as part of an experiment
>after defeating humanity's creator the heroes return to their planet, swearing to use their gifts for good
>>
>>3880575
>A non-retro game rips off a retro game produced by the same studio

Okay.

I think we were already well aware that SE's franchises have long since been tainted by incompetent sequels.
>>
>>3880575
To be honest that's a pretty generic JRPG ending. The one specific coincidence is that it takes place on the moon; then again, the origina. FF4's endgame takes place on the moon and it came out before Treasure of the Rudras.
>>
>>3880575
>>after defeating humanity's creator the heroes return to their planet, swearing to use their gifts for good
I think in Rudra they actual depart on infinite adventures in space or something
>>
>>3880609
Did you know that FF5 rips off FF3? Mindblowing I know
>>
>JRPG
>defeat God/creator

Every single time.
>>
>>3882726
Sounds like you haven't played much.
>>
>>3882726
>Every single time.

So you've played like five JRPGs then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.