[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Electronics." "Hello, do you have a video game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

"Electronics."
"Hello, do you have a video game in stocked called 'Street Fighter Alpha 3' ?"
"what?"
"Do you have a video game in stock called 'Street Fighter Alpha 3' ?"
"What? Did you say Reek Rider?"
"No...S-t-r-e-e-t F-i-g-h-t-e-r. It's a fighting video game."
"What system is it for?"
"It's for the Sony PlayStation. There is a muscle-y looking wrestler man on the cover of the game with a mohawk wearing red tights and a yellow belt"
*audible sigh*
"ok...let me go look. be back in a minute"
*minutes pass*
*more minutes pass*
"No, we don't have anything like that."
"....ok"

*sigh* guess I'll call k-mart
>>
good luck
>>
>>3879703
That was only warming up!
https://youtu.be/QT_PfR3Llq0
>>
He probably thought you were a pleb for playing it on Playstation in the first place.
>>
Sad!
>>
>>3879803
- Many such cases!
>>
File: who put you on the planet ugh.jpg (62KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
who put you on the planet ugh.jpg
62KB, 335x525px
>>3879703
>answers with department name only
>>
>>3879793
I was in the 8th grade at the time. I didn't own a Saturn, and had never dealt with importing anything. That all came a little later.

I also owned Street Fighter Alpha 2 on the SNES, X-men vs Street Fighter for PlayStation, and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for PlayStation.

Then in 1999 I got a Dreamcast and Marvel vs Capcom and the days of shitty ports were finally over.
>>
>>3879834
I ain't giving my real name to some nosy customer who's calling to try to start shit.
>>
Sounds like wal mart
>>
File: 84.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>1997
>read about "Pocket Monsters" phenomenon in Japan on a magazine
>looks like a great RPG with good multiplayer element
>call many local stores and ask them if they had this "Pocket Monster" for Game Boy
>nobody had any idea
one year later, the world changed forever
>>
>>3880457
Lol same, I read about pocket monsters in Nintendo Power and thought it looked cool af. I bought pokeyman blue day 1 because I happened to have money to buy a game that day, and beat it before any of my friends really knew anything about it and before it became a bona fide cultural phenomenon. I liked it at the time, but dropped the series completely after gen 1, and by the time it got popular I was already bored with it. Guess I was an insufferable little hipster faggot before anyone knew what a hipster was.
>>
>>3880490
Same here, although I played Gold as well, mostly because my friends were playing it and kind of convinced me to join in. I even remember one of them lenting me some cash to buy it.
Didn't play any other Pokemon after that.
I also remember downloading the japanese ROM of Pokemon Gold or Silver in early 1999, it was the first game I ever emulated, but couldn't get past the first few minutes of it, there were some problems with the directionals.
>>
>>3879703
Went through this when I was at the opposite end of the county and trying to call a K-mart asking if Suikoden was in stock. I could tell the woman was probably in her late 50s and knew nothing about video games. Trying to say, spell, and various ways of sounding out the title didn't work. Eventually she left to go check and never came back.
>>
>>3879803
huge, magnificent HANDS.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.