[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there an option in Sonic 3 Complete to use the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sonic3C.png (935KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic3C.png
935KB, 1024x768px
Why isn't there an option in Sonic 3 Complete to use the invincibility/minor boss/knuckles themes from Sonic 3 in Angel Island to Launch Base, then use the invincibility/minor boss/knuckles from Sonic & Knuckles in Mushroom Hill onward?
>>
because you're gay
>>
>>3877674
No I'm not.
>>
>>3877667
Probably just an afterthought on their part.
>>
>>3877667
That's what the "Pick by zone" option for those themes does.
>>
>>3877798
Oh, good. These devs really thought of everything then.
I just wish that was listed on the Sonic Retro page. I assumed it would have been the "Pick by game" option.
>>
>>3877667
I still wish there was a "skip flying battery as knuckles" option. I swear the level wasn't originally supposed to be playable for him, considering its the only zone he plays to completely lack any knuckles specific paths, and in the original s3&k, you still fight robotnik. Its presence for Knuckles doesn't even make sense when you revert Flying Battery as being inbetween Carnival Night and Ice Cap like it was originally meant to be, as the teleporter exit pad now being in the flying battery just feels odd.

Of course, I could be very wrong about everything.
>>
>>3877682

What you resist, persists
>>
>>3877956
What a retarded phrase.
>>
Weren't the Minor Boss & Knuckles themes M.J. tracks?
>>
>>3878053
Yeah, and they're great for the Sonic 3 parts, but they don't fit the tone of their &Knuckles appearances.
Except for Knuckles' first appearance in Mushroom Hill, it would be great if that was the last time MJ's theme was used.
>>
>>3877682
Don't lie, son. We all know you love to eat dick, your hacked webcam was our best ally.
>>
File: Fbzsubboss.png (5KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Fbzsubboss.png
5KB, 320x224px
>>3878065
>buoobupbuoobupbupbup COMEOWN
>>
>>3878639
The far-left hacker known as 4chan strikes again.
>>
>>3877667
There is. It's an obvious option in the obvious options menu. You just didn't look very hard.

And you're not the first person to complain on this board how this obvious option doesn't exist when it obviously does. I don't see how you could possibly miss it.
>>
>>3881241
Why did you bump the thread you fucking idiot? To sage you write "sage" into the options field. It isn't fucking hard if you're not mentally impaired. Christ.
>>
>>3881251
I did not want to sage, I don't see any reason to avoid bumping a thread about a good romhack.

I'm gonna bump it again just to spite you. How's that feel, cunt?
>>
>>3883309
Feels like you're making convoluted excuses for your mistakes and have the lowest IQ on the board.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.