[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest inexpensive way of starting the Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

File: Game-Boy-Advance-Player.jpg (2MB, 2500x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Game-Boy-Advance-Player.jpg
2MB, 2500x2300px
What's the easiest inexpensive way of starting the Game Boy Interface 240p Homebrew from a Gamecube nowadays?
>>
>>3871242
XenoGC modchip and burned mini DVD-R.

What I'd really like to get my hands on though is a Wiikey Fusion/WASP Fusion
>>
>>3871253
I'm guessing I need a soldering Iron? is it a hard mod?
>>
>>3871256
It's litterally placing the chip on the GC-board and adding a few solder-points.
no cables, nada.
but you could have googled that info!
>>
Assuming you have a SD Card, the SD Card readers for GameCube are dirt cheap. I got mine for $5 Canadian, so pennies in the US. With the burned mini DVD-R you don't need a mod.
>>
>>3871274
True, but those have bandwidth issues, much like the Dreamcast SD loaders.

Not that that really matters for GBI though.
>>
File: $_12.png (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.png
127KB, 500x500px
>>3871279
These Chinese devices?
>>
Autism Quest the thread
>>
>>3871298
/vr/ General
>>
>>3871296
Yeah.

Streaming audio and cut scenes don't always work so well with them.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>3871308
Won't I need some kind of Disc to launch the Software or is there some kind of autoboot homebrew that can be loaded from the SD itself
>>
>>3871337
Yes, you would still need to burn Swiss to a mini DVD-R.
>>
>>3871347
but wont I need the XenoGC modchip to load burned mini DVD-R in the first place?
>>
>>3871279
>Not that that really matters for GBI though.
I really doesn't though, right? Legitimately asking, the bandwidth issues wouldn't have any affect on GBI, would they? I don't have a GameCube player at the moment so I'm picturing this set-up on my head.
>>
>>3871354
Yup.

>>3871356
I've never tried it, but I'd assume no effect.
The SD Geckos really only have trouble with streaming audio/Streaming cutscenes.

GBI loads into RAM, as far as I know.
It's meant to be really lightweight.
>>
>>3871337
>>3871354
Sorry anon, I'm >>3871274 and >>3871356 and wasn't really thinking it through. The way to get around a mod is to use an Action replay disc, which varies in price. Other anon is right, you need a mod to play burnt discs.
>>
>>3871242
It's called buying a Wii, softmodding it, buying a SNES to GC controller adaptor and emulating everything.
>>
>>3871419
GBA emulation is pretty shit on Wii
>>
>>3871421

You also have save states and fast forwarding tho. Some games do run shit I admit, but it beats fucking soldering shit. Otherwise, it's wiser to just buy a M3 for your GBA Player to use. In the end, you're still playing the games the way they weren't meant to be played, as GBA was designed for the worst screen in console history. Shitty emulation is already a step up.
>>
>>3871259
It's a bit more than that, but that is the gist of it, yes.

>>3871256
If you have never soldered anything before, do not start with anything Gamecube related, including XenoGC. The solder points are very small, very close in proximity, and require basic knowledge regarding flux, tinning, etc.

I consider myself competent at soldering, and I still accidentally fubar'd the standard install and had to restort to wiring the Xeno to alternate connections on the opposite side of the board. If you have to remove solder from any of the traces in the standard install, you are almost guaranteed to remove the necessary pads as well unless you have a professional soldering station because a $20 Radio Shack soldering iron will not do the job without casualties.

>>3871421
I have not tested it personally because I use GBI with a flash cart on GC, but I have read that mGBA works great...
>>
File: 20170320_113824-1.jpg (828KB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_113824-1.jpg
828KB, 2236x2236px
>>3871432
Don't listen to this post. Buying an m3 for your gba hasn't been a viable option since 2006, as they are rare as hell these days (only one on eBay as of this post is 250 BiN). Also there are tons of color and sound restoration patches for gba games that have washed out pallets (smw, ff6, ect). Your flashcart options these days are the ez4 (cheap, theme options, but require games to be patched and can't run 32 MB roms without flashing to NOR unless you find and mod an old ez4 deluxe) or the gba everdrive (expensive, not flush in gba cart slot, but easier to use).

t. Huge game boy micro fag
>>
>>3871463
If you don't mind the Bulky case, the new Everdrive GBA X5 is probably the best option right now. But there are like 40US Ez4 on Ebay
>>
I already have a modded Cube with a Xeno modchip and the GB Player sans the boot disk.

How can i into playing GBA games? do i need to burn the GBA ROMs, SWISS and the GBA loader to a mini dvd?

Or do i have to buy an EZ Flash IV?
>>
>>3871569
>I already have a modded Cube with a Xeno modchip and the GB Player sans the boot disk.
omg please use GBI and not GBP, fuck.
>do i need to burn the GBA ROMs, SWISS and the GBA loader to a mini dvd?
uh, no, you need a cart.
>Or do i have to buy an EZ Flash IV?
if you want to buy the worst possible gba-cart, yes.
>>
>>3871576
ok so.. i burn SWISS and GBI to dvd, then get a flashcart and put entire ROM collection.

Then load SWISS, run the GBI dol and use it to load ROMs.

Ok then
>>
>>3871576
>ez4 worse than supercard

Stop being a sensationalist. Ez4 is a really good product that only lacks ease of use and a rtc
>>
>>3871432
>it beats fucking soldering shit.
You have to be physically retarded to not be able to solder a NGC modchip. They are the most idiotproof things I've ever seen in the modding community.
>>
One question I have in my head for years, why there are on sale "millions" of game boy player all without the cd?

They are biodegradable?
>>
wait...im confused now.

My Cube is modded with Xeno, should i just get an SD card adapter and put the ROMs and GBI dol on it, then use SWISS to boot and be playan Aria of Sorrow on my TV?
>>
>>3871576
>if you want to buy the worst possible gba-cart, yes.

Clearly you've never owned one. EZF4 has something like a 99% compatibility rate, and doesn't have slowdown like other carts. Shelling out $40 for one in this day and age probably isn't the best investment though, as any modern device can probably emulate GBA with considerable speed and accuracy.
>>
>>3871242
Do you already own a copy of melee?
http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3023
>>
File: tumblr_omttcvj2mA1us6ps2o4_400.png (99KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omttcvj2mA1us6ps2o4_400.png
99KB, 275x283px
>>3871612
so let get this Straight, you could install and load Swiss from Melee with only a Copy of the game and an Modded Wii?
>>
>>3871609
>Clearly you've never owned one. Of course not.
Just the thought of using their shit-tier EZ-client or ezgba to patch EACH AND EVERY ONE of the roms is enough of a deterrent.
>>
>>3871607
I'm pretty sure GBI can't load ROMs.
You still need actual carts.

But otherwise, yes.
Burn Swiss to a mini DVD, and then use that to load GBI of a SD Gecko.

Or you could skip a step and just burn GBI to a mini DVD, since you already have the XenoGC.
>>
>>3871628
Yes.
>>
File: 1484069240125.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484069240125.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
>GBI
>Everdrive
>Component cables
>comfy gba controller

>tfw world's most patrician gameboy setup
>>
>>3871719
Or just get a PAL gamecube for RGB with the GB player
>>
>>3871669
>Just the thought of using their shit-tier EZ-client or ezgba to patch EACH AND EVERY ONE of the roms is enough of a deterrent.

It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. One way or another, you have to transfer ROMs over to the SD card. Using the patching client to facilitate this is only slightly more complicated than dragging and dropping the ROMs onto the SD card through your operating system's own file manager.

I think a more valid complaint is that some ROMs don't support the reset patch, which means there's no other way to jump back to the ROM selection menu than toggling the GBA's power off and on.
>>
>>3871746
But then you're playing 60hz games with a 50hz display, unless it supports PAL60.
>>
>>3871759
The games played with GBI have no difference between PAL and NTSC
>>
>>3871242
Don't forget the raphnet technologies SNES controller to Wii/Gamecube cable, because the hori button layout is shit and is expensive as fuck!
>>
>>3871754
what it kills it for me is the long flashing times to load a game to memory is worst with games that are over 32mb and have to be flashed to nor, couln't believe how much time it takes to flash 128mb
>>
>>3871719
>gcn
>component cables
I'm a sucker for gamecub, but HELL no.
not going to spend $$$ on those cables at all.
>>
>>3871792
>what it kills it for me is the long flashing times to load a game to memory is worst with games that are over 32mb and have to be flashed to nor, couln't believe how much time it takes to flash 128mb

It's a few seconds at best.

>worst with games that are over 32mb and have to be flashed to nor, couln't believe how much time it takes to flash 128mb

But those get permanently flashed into the cart's on-board memory. When you select them again from the menu, they load instantly.
>>
>>3871719
get the official snes japanese svideo cables
>>
>>3871274
>>3871296
Those store home brew. They don't let you start it.

>>3871378
What if you have a jap GC? I've never seen a Jap AR disc.

>>3871719
You left the most important part out. The Q.
>>
>>3871907
>What if you have a jap GC? I've never seen a Jap AR disc.
Don't bother, it doesn't fucking work right, even with the Japanese version of the code. I actually have a Japanese AR. Just use the smash bros, windwaker, or colosseum or XD exploit
>>
>>3871462
>mGBA works great

It works okay when it works. Unfortunately, it's riddled with bugs. In the latest stable release you have to manually delete the autogenerated config file after every time you play a game or it'll just crash trying to load the next game.

Also the UI is shit, especially in 240p mode.
>>
>>3872074
Does it even have a GUI yet? Last time I used it it was just text.
>>
>>3872061
I use melee. It's annoying. Not as annoying as modding a Q though. So melle it is.

Curious about what the problem is with the Jap AR though. Any info you can provide would be appreciated.
>>
>>3872061
Thinking about it, if you have a Jap AR that's useless to you are you interested in selling it?
>>
>>3871719
Patrician master race

>>3871746
PAL GameCube only does Sync on composite video. It sucks.
>>
>>3872186
The code just doesn't work, even using the japanese code https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://nekokabu.s7.xrea.com/dol/sdload.html&prev=search

I also tried the US code since they're only a couple lines different. No dice.

>>3872198
Why would you want it? Also yeah they don't show up often
>>
>>3871754
Can you exit to the loader without turning the system off on an everdrive?
>>
>>3872232
>"Patrician master race"
>overpaying for a krikzz cart when EZF4 is fine

There's nothing patrician about wasting money, Anon.
>>
>>3872074
Haven't tried standalone mGBA, but it's core works well enough through RA, if you don't mind using it as a middle man. Needs some custom viewport settings to get it to look right, but it runs and look good.
>>
>>3872395
sorry to hear that you are indeed a salty poorfag.
>>
>>3871612
this is definitely the cheapest method if you can use a hacked wii with GameCube support. also, if you don't have smash, there are other exploitable games.
>>
>>3871432
>but it beats fucking soldering shit
Fucking casual pleb who can't do anything with his hands.
>>
>>3872232
I've got a friend who has a pal cube hooked up to his pvm and some games have better color on scart than component. component is probably better overall but csync is good with a nice crt
>>
>>3872338
I have mostly Jap GCs and some I'm not going to mod. I'd be willing to invest some time in trying to get it to work.
>>
>>3872726

Sorry to hear that the circumstances of your life have tragically lead you to become a white knight for a Europoor who makes his living selling overpriced aftermarket accessories.
>>
>>3873887
>ukraine
>yurop
boi
>>
>>3871242
Inexpensive?
GC SD Card adapter (look for wiikey on ebay), goes for a buck or so
SD Card, you probably have one.
Memcard,
one of these games: SSBM (recommended), ZeldaWW, Splinter Cell, Pokemon Coll/XD
A modded wii (for transfering modded save that loads Swiss/GBI to memcard, one time use.)
And then ofc a Gamecube with whatever cables you'd prefer, I'd recomend a PAL cube with scart if all you are doing is GBI on 240p
>>
>>3876069
>GC SD Card adapter (look for wiikey on ebay), goes for a buck or so

I haven't been able to find these for less than USD$30, and they frankly don't seem to have much use. You can load what few NES / SNES / GEN emulators exist for the GameCube, but you can forget loading GC games from the memory card port. Every single game will stutter and lag unbearably. Also, this device supports a max 2 GB SD card capacity. A single GC ISO is 1.4 GB, and most can't be shrunken down any further than that.

Mod chips also seem to have little usability, because I haven't found a single brand of mini DVD-Rs that can actually be read by the GC's shitty optical unit.
>>
>>3876082
Sorry, but you are quite wrong. SD Cards in the memcard slot works very well and support up to 64GB depending on the brand of card. I literally have my whole library of GC games on an SD card that I stick in one of my different cubes when I wanna play, supports Audio Streaming and only seems to lag on a few games but never during gameplay (few instances of lag is during the opening cutscene in Double Dash, as well as the first time opening a player port in Melee)

And yes, the GC is shit when it comes to emulation, so I only use it for native games, eg. GC and GB/GBA games.

And as for the modchips, they have some good usability. Getting a drive replacement and flashing it with a special version of swiss lets you use the same setup but with greater speeds/capacity and also lets you boot directly into Swiss.
>>
File: 2017-03-22_19h35_51.png (144KB, 1025x430px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-22_19h35_51.png
144KB, 1025x430px
>>3876082
also... did you even look?
>>
>>3876092
>SD Cards in the memcard slot works very well and support up to 64GB depending on the brand of card.

I think you misunderstood. The SD loader device itself does not support high-capacity cards. 2 GB and sub-2 GB cards were a different kind of technology. Cards that have capacities higher than 2 GB use a new architecture / technology. Early card readers do not support this new technology because it didn't exist back then. The SD loader for the GC is one such device.

>works very well and support up to 64GB depending on the brand of card. I literally have my whole library of GC games on an SD card that I stick in one of my different cubes when I wanna play

I doubt this, unless there are multiple brands of SD loaders for the GC, and some of them have support / features that others don't. I've only ever seen one brand anywhere on the Internet, but I may be mistaken.
>>
>>3876098
>also... did you even look?

That appears to be for Wii, not GameCube. I'm referring exclusively to an SD card reader that was designed for the GameCube.
>>
>>3876130
It's probably just a marketing thing. Some late 3rd party gamecube controllers said they were wii controllers.
>>
>>3876130
Gamecube memory cards are literally SD cards with a proprietary connector. As long as you have a means of loading Swiss on your cube it'll work fine.
>>
File: GC_side(big).jpg (138KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
GC_side(big).jpg
138KB, 800x598px
>>3876128
I did not... they do support high-capacity cards because the adapters themselves are nothing more than a board that just rearanges the and shapes the plug to a different for factor.
The hardware is all on the GC side, and it has been very succesfully modded in recent years. Swiss supports high-capacity cards, through every medium.

Pic source
http://ngc.scorpei.com/GUIDE-SD_adapter.html

>>3876130
As >>3876132 stated, its just a marketing thing. The wii has a built in SD card adaptor so it shouldn't need something like this anyway. That adapter is for GC Memcard slots, wether it be a Gamecube's or Wii's ones, it works.
>>
>>3876143
>they do support high-capacity cards

Mine doesn't, Anon. It's not an issue of how much bandwidth the memory card slot can push, it's an issue of the SD loader device not supporting high-capacity architecture.

I bought this thing years ago when I first got a GC. I'm pretty sure you're talking about a different brand or model of this device, because again, mine absolutely does not support high-capacity cards. I've tried high-capacity cards numerous times.

I didn't even know there were other brands of SD loaders (particularly with Wii in mind) until just now. I'm still stuck somewhere in the sixth-generation of gaming technology.
>>
>>3876151
But the devices themselves have nothing in them that could "enable" high capacity cards. Usually, as I stated earlier, it usually about the brand of SD card as fewer brands are supported the higher the capacity goes, and I think it caps at 32 or 64 (pretty sure its 64GB, have a faint memory of someone on gc-forever using a 64GB card for his setup).
If you have the SD adapter that came with the Action replay (or gameshark?), then I can see it, cause I've heard that they are pretty shit, nothing i can confirm first hand though.

In your case, what is the highest capacity you have experienced working?
>>
>>3876160
>But the devices themselves have nothing in them that could "enable" high capacity cards

My understanding was that the original SD cards were designed with an architecture that can support up to 2 GB. Then a new architecture, SDHC, was created to support higher capacities. I own a few older devices that simply cannot read SDHC cards, including an old cell phone and my GC's SD loader.

I can't say with scientific certainty WHY this is the case, I can only reiterate that it IS the case. My SD loader brand does not, and will not, read an SDHC card. Yes, I am using the Swiss software. It still doesn't allow my SD loader to support any capacity greater than 2 GB.

>In your case, what is the highest capacity you have experienced working?
Exactly 2 GB, which is the max capacity that existed before the SDHC format was invented years ago.
>>
>>3876143
>that pisspoor solder job

holy shit a chimp with one blind eye could do a better job
>>
File: IMG_5118.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5118.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>3876173
Hmm, that sure is facinating to me. Either case, I'd suggest getting one of those 2USD adapters on Ebay as I'm using those with 32GB cards no problem.
I should mention though that some almost all cards work fine in Swiss running emulators and other similiar software, but GC game loading is where the compatibility is a bit effy. I've had a couple of cards that work fine in Swiss but not when it comes to game loading, and others that work perfectly fine. I'd suggest keeping to SanDisk and Kingston cards... My problem has mosty been with no-name brands and surprisingly samsung cards.
>>
>>3876143
THICC
H
I
C
C

Seriously, those cables are a tiny little bit too huge lol
and those solderpoints zomg
>>
>>3876198
>>3876236
I know, don't tell me, just ripped a pic from the first link google spat at me
>>
File: SD_slot_side(big)[1].jpg (132KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
SD_slot_side(big)[1].jpg
132KB, 800x598px
>>3876143
>>3876198
>>3876236
kill me, it hurts to live
>>
>>3872761
This is my set-up and it's great
>>
>>3876069
What the GC disc trick?
>>
>>3876358
>the GC disc trick?
Explain further, not sure I follow
>>
>>3876143
>>3876151
>>3876160
>>3876173
>>3876229
You guy's are only looking at one half of it.
SD cart support on the GCN is all done in software.

The loaders for Swiss only support standard 2gb SD cards, but once Swiss is loaded, Swiss can read off of a larger SDHC card.
>>
>>3876381
What do you do with Pokemon or Splitter Cell? How does that load Swiss?
>>
>>3876409
But exploits such as HomeBros and PokeLoad support loading swiss from a high-capacity SD card. As you said, it is all done in software, and SDHC/XC cards can be loaded across the board if the developer wills it.

>>3876420
Games such as Smash Bross Melee, Pokemon or Splinter Cell have Savefile eploits developed for them that loads swiss (named autoexec.dol) from the SD card inserted in Memory card slot B
As an example, in Smash Bros Melee and its compatible exploit "HomeBros", you start the game and navigate to the "Name Entry" menu and Swiss loads, after swiss loaded you can remove the disc if you would want to. This is very nice as it saves rotations on the disc-drive which will eventually die.
>>
>>3876409
>but once Swiss is loaded

How would I get Swiss to load if the SD reader can't recognize the SDHC card upon booting my GameCube? I have to load Swiss from the card in the first place. It's the chicken and the egg.

Are you suggesting swapping out a <2 GB card with a higher-capacity one after loading Swiss?

Maybe I just need to invest in one of these newer SD loaders. No one seems to be having any of the problems that I've experienced with my shitty loader that I bought years and years ago. I think the brand is "SD Media Launcher." It came with an Action Replay disc that allows me to get into a launch menu, from where I can run Swiss or any other DOL executable.
>>
Are there any drive replacements on the market?

I know about WASP/WiiKey Fusion, but those are long out of production and all dried up.
>>
>>3876452
You use 2 SD cards, one in each memory card slot.
The first one is 2gb, standard, to load Swiss from, and then once Swiss is loaded you can read all you want from the second SD card.
>>
>>3876452
If you're gonna use a disk, you might as well just burn Swiss to a disk.
>>
>>3876468

I can't find any brand of mini DVD media that works. Ridata was the most commonly suggested brand according to my research, but every attempt at booting those failed, or if the burned games did boot, they'd BSoD sometime during gameplay.
>>
>>3876476
Do you have a XenoGC installed?
>>
>>3876479
>Do you have a XenoGC installed?

My GC isn't chipped. I was referring to booting games with Action Replay / Swiss and the SD loader.
>>
>>3876484
XenoGC is for playing burned mini DVDs.

If you don't have XenoGC, you can't load Swiss from a burned mini DVD.
>>
My problem with GBI is that it resores the original colors, but the original GBA colors were darkened for a reason on GBP. GBA games are way too bright.
>>
>>3873784
I spent plenty of times working on it
>>
>>3876452
>>3876465
Only SD media launcher and Action replay are uncompatible with SD cards larger than 2GB (if I remember correctly). Either way, using a Savefile exploit, any size of SD card can be used.
See picture
>>3876229
This booted with ONE SD card using a savefile exploit. No need to swap around here.

>>3876458
You can still find them on ebay and Alibaba (i think) for ok prices. I'd really reccomend going for them as Swiss is made to work extra well with them, and if you don't wanna solder and stuff, Megalovania has plug and play adapters, they cost a bit but its nice since you can easily change cube.

>>3876672
>>3873784
I use a Japanese Pokemon Coll with PokeLoad, it takes a while each time, and Melee sure is faster. But its alright. Even if you don't wanna mod any console, the plug and play adapter for drive replacement (that i mentioned above) is a very nice option since the "mod" is easily revertable.
>>
>>3876647
>My problem with GBI is that it resores the original colors, but the original GBA colors were darkened for a reason on GBP. GBA games are way too bright.
There are ROM patches to restore the proper color palettes to the GBA ports of SNES games.

It's absolutely amazing.
>>
>>3876759
>There are ROM patches

Some of them aren't really "complete" though. I believe many of the title screen / menu elements in the Mario Advance color restoration patches were left completely untouched, which leads to awkwardly transitioning between normal and washed out palettes.
>>
>>3876759
Makes me wonder why use GBI at all then. Why not just emulate? In my opinion, the appeal of the gameboy player is in its simplicity.
>>
File: autistic screeching.jpg (16KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.jpg
16KB, 650x366px
>tfw a couple years ago you threw your GC in the dump because it was collecting dust and now you're a collector
>>
y'all don't even need Swiss and an sd card. I use home bros to boot right into GBI using just the memory card
>>
>>3876820
Wtf is wrong with you? It was still worth something to somebody! You should have sold it or given it to somebody!
>>
>>3876839
I know I feel horrible.

Although I just love to get rid of stuff I don't need. The less junk around the better I feel. That is, apart of my current collection of retro stuff.

The GC was full of shitty stickers though, but thinking about it I just could have removed them using some product or whatever
>>
File: rt96U7p[1].gif (467KB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
rt96U7p[1].gif
467KB, 376x282px
>>3871606
People aren't good with their shit, they get hardware and disks mixed up, they have the disk in a box or binder or case or something and forget about it when they sell the hardware, or they sell stuff that isn't sorted properly, the list goes on.

Or maybe there's a crazy individual who decided he would buy up and destroy every GBP disk so it couldn't be used against him.

On a more serious note, I have a GBP (and the real disk) as well as a US Action Replay, plus the memory card. Can I use that stuff to play whatever GBI is?
>>
>>3876890
Yes anon, you have the power
>>
>>3876890
The good thing as a buyer for the GBP is that you only need one disc to power multiple (same region) setups. So if you wanna play the original GBP software, thats cool and all...
>>
>>3876731
Nah. You won't find a fusion in stock anywhere. Maybe one might turn up on ebay by chance.

A solderless mod is still a mod. My issue isn't soldering it's the process of taking the console apart and putting it back together. Anyone who's worked on Qs understands what a pain in the ass this is.
>>
File: Spoonfeed_me.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Spoonfeed_me.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>3871242
I was not helped by /v/. So, I just did it myself by just doing it. Take everything and smoosh them together, and it happened. Can select 240P via Swiss and choose your choice of GBI, GBI-LL, GBI-ULL. There's nothing more to know.

The SD-media launcher is probably even cheaper now thanks to Brexit. Like 1.25USD = 1GBP. It was like 2USD back in my day, you kids have it easy now.
>>
>>3877787
>av-out to d-terminal to component to ossc
stupid question: where's the audio?
>>
>>3877842
Theres two output ports on the gamecube, so the dedicated video ouput doesn't need to carry output since you just use the other port.
>>
File: CRT_support.jpg (477KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
CRT_support.jpg
477KB, 2592x1944px
>>3877842
The digital out is for video, the multi out is for the audio. I just send the audio from the stock cables from the multi out straight to my speakers.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.