[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there seriously not a single controller option out there that:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: controllerbreak.png (392KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
controllerbreak.png
392KB, 800x446px
Is there seriously not a single controller option out there that:

- Has a smartphone mount
- Has a D-Pad that isn't trash?

Don't point me at 8bitdo's shit, their D-Pads are Xbox 360 level bad. They print their circuit boards wrong so it can't register diagonal input properly. It's too bad because their controllers /feel/ great, but if what's inside is no good, well, then it's no good.
>>
I wish there was a controller with GBA SP-like buttons. Those were the shit.
>>
>>3863493
True, they were great. Not too deep, nice and clicky. The n3DSXL has buttons and a D-Pad with a similar click, which feels nice, but the D-Pad is under that circle pad thing. I didn't want to make my 3DS my main portable emulating machine for that and a few other reasons (screen isn't as good as my phone, have to fuck around with injecting CIAs, etc). I'm thinking maybe just wait for the Switch pro controller to get a phone clip, but the D-Pad is in the "wrong" spot again, like the 3DS and Xbox controllers. Does anyone here have one? How comfortable is it despite that?

I was also considering using an original SNES controller and getting the phone clip for the 8bitdo version of it, and just plugging it into my phone via USB, but I'm not sure if the original controller will fit the clip, and even if it did, I'd have to find a way to drill a hole in their clip to get the cable through somehow.

What a headache.
>>
Just get a dualshock4...
>>
>>3863530
I have one. Not the biggest fan of Sony's segmented D-Pads, and the DS4 itself is a little chunky. Something flatter would be ideal.
>>
>>3863384
Nothing that meets all your criteria. But a reminder that clips are something you actually can print.
>>
>>3863384
WSAD on a keyboard.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.