[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I didn't talked with as many soldier as I can when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FFVI_IOS_Imperial_Banquet.png (148KB, 339x226px) Image search: [Google]
FFVI_IOS_Imperial_Banquet.png
148KB, 339x226px
>I didn't talked with as many soldier as I can when the emperor told me so, because FUCK him I'm still butthurt about that poisoning thing and didn't believe this genocide really wanted peace and didn't feel like playing the hippie. >Mfw, now the troops don't let me get into the Doma Castle and the door in the Imperial Base is locked:(
How much did I lost? What items/gear?
Fuck this Gay Earth, it seems just like those treasures you shouldn't open in ffxii. Why do they think this kind of stuff is fun?
>>
Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Nothing you can't make up for later.

Doma: Beads, Elixir, Ether, Fenix Down, X-Potion

(Beads increase evade, which was useless in the SNES version. Not sure how useful they are in the fixed versions. You can buy them eventually.)
Imperial Base: 8000 GP, 13000 GP, 20000 GP, Back Guard, Cherub Down, Cure Ring, Elixir x2, Ether, Flame Sabre, RunningShoes, Wall Ring, X-Potion

The only really nice reward is the Charm Bangle, which you get if you do near perfect at the banquet. It reduces the encounter rate. But you can get it later in the game, and you can also find an item that totally eliminates encounters, so it's not a huge deal.
>>
The other item you get for doing well is the Tintinabar (Tintinnabulum in the new versions), which restores HP every step. You can still get one at this point of the game by doing a side quest where you help deliver letters for a wounded soldier in Mobliz.
>>
>>3862225
God damn the mobile sprites look terrible
>>
>>3862225
Serves you right for playing the shitty cell phone version.
>>
You can beat the game at level 3 with starting equipment and no magic. Who cares if you missed items.
>>
>>3862628
Can you expand it? You know, if one day I feel like torturing myself...
>>
>>3862572
I'm playing the SNES bugged version.
>>
>>3862225
>Why do they think this kind of stuff is fun?
They don't think it's fun. It's not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be a story. RPGs were never about fun. They're about time wasting grind mechanics and spreadsheet battles to spice up and sell the "story" as an epic (piss poor stories to boot). In the story your actions have consequences.
>>
>>3863871
>RPGs were never about fun.
Mfw I've been playing it wrong my whole life.
>>
>>3862978
Oh, sorry anon. In that case I hope you enjoy it very much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.