[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look for a SFC on ebay >buy it from a guy, free shipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: feel.jpg (8KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
8KB, 261x196px
>Look for a SFC on ebay
>buy it from a guy, free shipping
>he sends it, no problem
>10 days later he has another game
>It says free shipping on ebay
>i buy it
>he sends me a message
>"Sorry but i dont ship for free anymore to your country, please pay 10 dollars for tracking or cancel the order, thanks"

Is not fair, i didnt choose to live here. Why the world hates me? And american sellers ask me 30 bucks for each game just for shipping. Where im supposed to get games then?
>>
>>3849985
idk what country you're in, but international shipping from the US is absurdly high these day
>>
>>3849987

why, i dont understand. Why is so fucking expensive? many games are under 15 dollars. How im supposed to pay 30 dollars just for shipping? For gods sake, the thing is small as fuck.
>>
>>3849985
tell ebay the seller tried to extort you, pretty sure that's against the TOS
>>
>>3849998
Fuck off faggot, the seller didn't do anything wrong. Fucking kike buyers like you trying to scam people. Eat shit. Try not living in the third world if you don't like it.
>>
>>3849998

nah, theres other people who still send games for free to my country. Fuck this asshole, im not buying from him anymore. He could have easily blocked my country from the auction or at least put the shipping fee on the checkout. If he doesnt want to sell to me, i wont force him. Probably another idiot from my country scammed him with a game and thats why hes doing this.
>>
>>3850007

>Fuck off faggot, the seller didn't do anything wrong. Fucking kike buyers like you trying to scam people. Eat shit. Try not living in the third world if you don't like it.

you know, he could easily block a country if he didnt want people from there to buy. So go fuck yourself you fuck.
>>
>>3850007
i'm speaking as a seller not a buyer, it's the seller's responsibility to list his item properly
if he doesn't want to ship it he can cancel the sale himself and refund, instead of trying to scam this dude out of $10 because he forgot to handle his own admin.
>>
File: 1466448434602.png (90KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466448434602.png
90KB, 200x200px
>>3850009
>tfw I've blocked
>Brazil
>Mexico
>The rest of south america
>all of africa
>all of china
>all the poverty stricken areas of europe

It feels good shipping only to USA and Canada mang. I have shipped some stuff to europe but the stuff is so expensive that it's barely worth it.
>>
>>3850016
The seller probably auto filled his information though ebay's shitty app and forgot to turn off international sellers. 10 dollars isn't a scam it's a third world shithole tax. Just fuck off and cancel the order.
>>
>>3850020
i don't even ship to alaska and hawaii, get on my level
>>
>>3850024
Free lower 48 or whatever America has is always a big lel to me.

I don't eBay as much anymore, but like 3 or 4 years ago when the canadian dollar was par I bought like 75% of my collection from eBay.
>>
While we're on the subject of ebay, if a potential buyer asks for extra pics than you already have up or asks for more details about the condition, DO NOT REPLY OR SELL TO THEM. You are just asking for a dispute about condition if they are even slightly unhappy or in disagreement about the condition. Retro game buyers are by far the worst at this.
>>
File: oversmugamus.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
oversmugamus.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>3850020
Truly the easy, "patrician" anti-scam procedure.
>>
>>3850037
how can there be any dispute if you just add the pictures to the listing
>>
>>3850037
Its more like
>have auctions running
>pretty high value and highly sought after items (Chrono Trigger, Lufia 2, things like that)
>numerous people asking for extra pics, what kind of saves are on them
>just shit that wastes my time, I'ev posted front, back, top and with game running on a crt for proof it works
>the guys who ask 20 questions never win
>they never even come close

Auctions were a mistake
>>
>>3850045
Claim it's a repro
>>
>>3850050
nobody needs extra pictures to do that
>>
>>3850048
If you want the most value for single or small set items, then do BIN every time, mate.

Auctions are for things you'd rather not care to sell individually and don't mind taking a potential cut for the guaranteed sale of an auction vs BIN(also, auctions can actually sometimes net more than BIN, but this is like getting a mount to drop from raid bosses on wow ~1% ). There's also of course, shill bidding...but if you're going to do that, then you better know what you're doing.

If you do go the auction route, then try to promote your shit as much as you can; make a youtube video if you have a decent channel.
>>
>>3849985
>And american sellers ask me 30 bucks for each game just for shipping.
I don't get how US international shipping works. Like, cheap SAL package (small book, CD, game, controller) from Japan is 500-900 JPY. US seller prices begin with $15 and go way higher. Even when they don't use "ebay global shipping".
What's wrong with your mail system, US friends?
>>
>>3850081
Afaik most USPS mail is flat rate.

So you'll get your little box or bubble mailer and regardless of weight, theres a set fee regardless of distance to lower 48.

International shipping always sucks. Unless you're getting it from Japan which is insane because you get free airmail and its there in 2 or 3 days.
>>
Tell him to get fucked. Either you're just being scammed for the extra shekels or he's too stupid to list his items properly - neither of these put the onus on you to fix it.
>>
>>3850089
>International shipping always sucks
Well, not always. Even Canadian store (videogamesplus) ships internationally for reasonable price. Or most EU guys I got records from at discogs. But USA is always expensive.
>flat rate
Well, it explains everything. Thanks.
>>
File: 1488541203597.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488541203597.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>3850020
>tfw I only sell imported PCBs to americans and canadians
>>
>>3849985
>Is not fair, i didnt choose to live here.
It's all the seller's fault.
>Where im supposed to get games then?
Certainly the seller's responsibility.
Gen Z, everyone.
>>
>>3850396
>Anyone but the seller should have to take the responsibility for them fucking up their own listing.
Oh you.
>>
>>3850463
This is indeed the seller's fuckup but the rest still applies to OP
>>
File: 1412825065809.gif (3MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1412825065809.gif
3MB, 256x192px
Who /scams scammers/ here?

>store selling Shadow Tower "complete" in "very good" condition for $50
>stock picture, store has tons of negative reviews for shady tactics
>a lot of idiots leaving reviews like, "seller will not communicate and doesn't offer returns, now I'm out all this money!"
>send message asking "original case, artwork and manual?"
>"yes"
>buy it
>guy shipped the thing loose in a non-padded 8'-11' manilla envelop, not even folded over
>after market case, obviously, but the game and manual are there, both pretty beat up
>call credit union, charge back the transaction
>item condition not as described, seller will send a prepaid shipping label or the item as described
>ask if they would like evidence of fraud, lady's all, "lol no. We'll reverse the charge for you."
>take disc to local mom and pop store, owner cleans it up nice, plays great now

Remember, these scammers have to pay PayPal $20 or so to even challenge a charge back and they'll never send the prepaid shipping label. This is why you always pay through your bank. Why anyone uses the eBay/PayPal claims system I will never understand. Don't rip off regular people, though, that's not nice.
>>
>>3850037
>You are just asking for a dispute about condition

Pretty sure you're just retarded. Maybe you should be clear about the condition of your items before asking USD$100+ for a loose disc or game cartridge. The buyer has every right to inquire about a major purchase.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.