[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vr/ think of mizzurna falls? https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: e0asynC.png (199KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
e0asynC.png
199KB, 320x319px
What does /vr/ think of mizzurna falls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSW8Nre6-E
>>
Isn't that one of the games that's never going to be translated according to the Learn Japanese shitters?
>>
>>3848171

they were pretty close to finishing the translation last time I checked. which was like last year I think.
>>
>>3848169
This game is dripping with atmosphere
>>
>>3848169
Good for starting threads where subhumans like >>3848171 get mad.
>>
>>3848169
Mizzurna Falls seems like an interesting game, can't wait to try it
>>
>>3848174
You know how it goes, such translations sit on 100% for years before quietly disappearing from the internet. In reality not all 100%s are as 100% as others. And getting skilled hackers for PS1 games is hard.
>>
>>3848258

I honestly hope thats not the case. I would like to be able to play it one day.

>>3848242

I agree. it has amazing aesthetics too. its gorgeous.
>>
>>3848258
The script is on gamefaqs though.
>>
>>3848267
Then why don't you hack it in?
>>
>>3848267
How many games have fully translated scripts?
>>
>>3848283
No idea. I only know of this one and Giftpia (not retro).

Oh, and the Lain psx "game".
>>
>>3848169
Reminds me of Deadly Premonition.

Is it anything like it?
>>
>>3848169
Can somebody explain the "charm" of this?
>>
>>3848174
the thing about it, is that the guy inserting script is also working on RE 1.5, and a couple other projects, so it might take a while.
>>
>>3848169
a game I can't wait to play, but won't never get a translation.
Same with Boku no Natsuyasumi, Monn Remix or Aconcagua.
Fuck moon runes.
>>
>>3848542
>Boku no Natsuyasumi
that one has really easy japanese though. a few high school level jap courses is probably enough to play it.
>>
>>3848542
If you stopped waiting and used that time to learn Japanese instead, you'd play the already.

But shh, let's act like I didn't say this, cause this guy might go >>3848171 angry.
>>
>>3848548
sadly I don´t have the time to learn japanese in a propper way (even tought I would love to do it someday)
>>
>>3848545
really? If is really THAT easy I would try it, but Im afraid you are talking about being able to navigate the menus and stuff.
And that´s the kind of game I am not playing for the gameplay. putting attention in the translation of dialogues/fluff may be too distracting for a game designed to be a chill out experience
>>
>>3848573
it has a rather down to earth setting, and IIRC, it's rather light on the kanjis. the required vocabulary is very limited.
>>
>>3848573
Christ if you're going to learn japanese at all you may as well actually try learn it properly.

Once you learned the basics you can start trying to play games and see how you get on doing it.
>>
I'm pretty sure the translation is already done
>>
>>3850980
Forgot to mention that although the translation is complete I don't think it's been fully implemented in the game.
>>
>>3850980

thats good to know. I'll have to play it sometime hope it lives up to expectations.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.