[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /vr/ I know there's a shitton of versions of Montezuma's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Montezuma's_Revenge_1.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Montezuma's_Revenge_1.png
5KB, 640x400px
Sup /vr/

I know there's a shitton of versions of Montezuma's Revenge, but what's the best one to play?

What are the diferences?
>>
SMS. It looks nice and they re-added features that had been cut from the other versions.
>>
>>3846727

Had been cut? Or didn't even think of them?
>>
>>3846732
The original game was intended to use every bit of the Atari 800's RAM but the commercial release was meant to be playable on Atari 400s or even worse on the 2600 so they removed things like bats that attack when you loiter for too long.
>>
>>3846746

According to game database, the first one ever released was the 5200 one, is that true?
>>
>>3846752
That's possible. The 5200 was close to the 400.
>>
>>3846778

ty so much anon!
>>
>>3846746
while it's nowhere near as impressive of a game as the atari 8-bit version, the 2600 port is actually quite impressive for the system. Even with its downgrades from the original it's still one of the best platform/adventure games on the 2600.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.