[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone keeps saying how this game is good >always like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Suikoden2_NA.jpg (87KB, 419x410px) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden2_NA.jpg
87KB, 419x410px
>everyone keeps saying how this game is good
>always like to recruit everyone in games with a bunch of characters
>saw that some characters have bullshit means to recruit
>can't get the good ending without all of them
>my autism is keeping me from playing this game

I loved the first one, what exactly I'm losing here?
>>
File: 494849848494.jpg (39KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
494849848494.jpg
39KB, 500x453px
>>3839048
None of the characters are hard to recruit, dude. The only "hard" missable is the Clive quest since it forces you to rush the beginning of the game.
>>
>>3839048
Stay away from Chrono Cross. You need to play through the game 3 times to get all the characters.
>>
>>3839048
One of the greatest games of all time.

Just make sure you play the PAL version. It has some bugfixes
>>
>>3839048
You shouldn't use a guide on your first time through any game, and you aren't going to get all the characters without one, so don't worry about them. If your autism's real, then you'll have another playthrough to get everything anyway.
If you're not going to play it like an RPG, and have your own gameplay experiences and story outcomes, you might as well just read a plot summary or watch a playthrough online.
>>
>>3839048
>I loved the first one, what exactly I'm losing here?
You had to do the exact same thing on the first one to save Gremio.
Yes, the bullshit means are real and you can even miss some to the point of no return. It's sad but it happens in every goddamn game.

Sadly you don't have many options, one of them is to play the game twice. The other is to try and find a FAQ that just explains which are the missable characters.

I did play Suikoden 2 twice. Then on the second run got everyone, including McDohl. It was still fun.
Have you heard about the bullshit quest that has a time limit? Yeah, there's one of those too.

Still, it's one of my favorite games.
>>
>>3839913
My major problem is the time limit stuff.

How long is the game anyway?
>>
>>3839990
It's one quest that doesn't really make any difference in the whole game, for what's worth. It's just something that gives more backstory to Clive but that's it.

How long? No clue. Quite long, I'd say. Does that really matter?
>>
>>3839990

The time limit stuff is not required to get all 108 characters.
>>
>>3839491
Just get a guide for the few missable characters. You can find the rest on your own, theres a detective character who gives hints on how to recruit them
>>
File: Abizboah-1398118150-62903.jpg (53KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Abizboah-1398118150-62903.jpg
53KB, 250x300px
When you lose to the three griffin, Feather dies but you can still recruit Ayda, letting you pick Siegfried and the squid. However, you still can't pick both squids (+ the squidkid) and get the best ending.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.