[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is worth playing 26 years later? and what do you expect for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
It is worth playing 26 years later? and what do you expect for Back In The Groove ?
>>
>>3838703
Is toe jam and earl worth playing all the way through? Yes. Actually did it a few days ago with a buddy of mine who loves this game. Never got to the very end as a kid. It was fun.
This new toe jam and earl game looks stupid. I just dont like the animation at all. Music seems cool though...i actually forgot about most of what the new game is about but i remember thinking "jesus christ...this game looks fucking dumb"
>>
I hate it for using the GEMS sound engine.
>>
if you love the aesthetic, sure. but there are better roguelikes you could be spending your time with
>>
>>3838703
>and what do you expect for Back In The Groove ?

wait what's this now?
>>
>>3838703
It's a very slow and pared down roguelike-like. Really lovely presentation and humour but you'll have seen about everything it has to offer well before you finish it. But... It's the co-op that manages to make it shine and where most of the entertainment comes from.

If you're playing it with someone else then I'd absolutely say go for it but it is, and always was, a frustrating and hollow experience solo.

Expect actual physical violence if you fuck up and open a 'randomizer' gift late-game. You fucking fuck, Chris. You fucking FUCKING fuck.
>>
>>3838703
i masturbated excessively and furiously to earl's artwork when i was a kid.

my tastes are very…singular.
>>
>>3838703
>what do you expect for Back In The Groove ?
Nothing. From what i saw it looked pretty shit. I hate the art direction. The cardboard cut out look adds nothing at all. I dont like how the movement looked also. I only say the very first video so it could be completely different now.
>>
File: 1456010188374.png (220KB, 338x393px) Image search: [Google]
1456010188374.png
220KB, 338x393px
I was a huge fan of the original when it came out when I was like 4 or 5 on the Genesis. I would play all the time with my little brother.

We would have our mother take little pieces of paper and write the names of various presents on them and hide them around the house and then we would 'find' the present and act like we activated it, like if it was spring shoes my brother and I would jump around and for Rosebushes we would hop around acting like we were in pain getting pricked by the bushes

I then played the second game and even thought it was a TOTALLY different game I still loved it. I don't even care about the characters I just love the mechanics of both the first two games.

THEN in college I played the third shit game on XBox and actually beat it but hated every second because the camera was so bad and the art was bad and the voices were obnoxious and they made the aliens black stereotypes. I know they're funky hiphop aliens but it was just so annoying.

Now I see the new one and I'm not happy with the art. I realize they're trying to make it like the first game but the cutout art looks like it's trying to be 'Indie" and it's trying to look like Don't Starve. If they would just fix the art I would probably be way more excited, but right now it just looks like something I would be angry if I sat down and played it because it's so ugly.
>>
>made the aliens black stereotypes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5kV3yZ3kM
SHEEEEEIIIIIITTT PEABO YOU BEEN TRIPPIN WIT MY BITCH LEWANDA, I OUTA SMACK YOU UP NIGGA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.