[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whatever VIIIfags, not even once. Anyone know what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: playstationwahn1.jpg (33KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
playstationwahn1.jpg
33KB, 300x246px
>Whatever

VIIIfags, not even once.

Anyone know what happened to this guy, anyway? I think he was released from prison long ago. I bet he's enjoying his fame to fuck as many sluts as possible until his next breakdown bursts out.
He was freed after just 8 years of prison after having killed his whole family with a katana, nothing personal-style.
>>
>>3836763
Why the fuck didn't he use a gunblade?

I don't even think he was an actual FF8 fan.

Probably would've rather sucked Sephiroth's dick over Squall's.
>>
>>3836763
A little less quicker rundown?
>>
>>3836774
>>3836782
this happened back in the late 90s, a spanish guy slaughtered his parents and little sister with his katana. He was freed long ago though, like in 2009 I believe.
Little is known about him nowadays.

Human rights... were a mistake.
>>
>>3836794
he was just trying to get their HP low so they can all use sick limit breaks
>>
>>3836794
But what does it have to do with FF8?
Is there a clear connection or was it just another case of "he played this game before the event so it's totally what caused it" type of bs?
>>
>>3836763
Is this like that other killer who drew pictures of the aeons from FF10?
>>
>>3836824
Holy shit MORE
>>
>>3836816
He was just a FF VIIIfag and it came to public notice, but nah I don't think the game itself is ever mentioned in the expedient, he's just a psycho edgelord.
>>
>>3836763
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
How?

Provide context the next time that you jump headling into the middle if a description of something
>>
File: José Rabadán.jpg (75KB, 600x227px) Image search: [Google]
José Rabadán.jpg
75KB, 600x227px
https://youtu.be/_Wh4czza4is

lo que sea
>>
>>3836907
>ywn learn the secret of Matías Prats eternal youth
>>
>>3836816
FF8 was such a let down after FF7 he killed his entire family, god only knows what he would have done if he played the abortion that was ff9
>>
I read some Google translated articles. His little sister had Down syndrome and it sounds like he thought it was a burden on him and his parents and that he would have a better life without them. He was free and clear at just 25 years old. Interesting how different Spain is.
>>
>>3837252
Spain is pretty used to slaughtering people :^)
>>
>>3837275
This please don't come here we are very dangerous poor and nonwhite.
>>
>>3836763
they bought him a SEGA console for therapy
>>
>>3836763
whats this all about
>>
File: IMG_2660.gif (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.gif
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>3836824
Holy shit I need a source for that
>>
Shit, I remember this crap.

Uninformed people didn't want their kids to get the game because it "made children kill their parents".
I really wanted FFVIII (the PC version) but the cover had Squall's face plastered in the front so I couldn't get it when my mother was with me.
Eventually I got it and changed the cover.
I'm now 26, yet every time there's some kid on TV that killed their parents for some reason, my mother has to blame the games.
>>
>Young spaniard talked like his computer-hero
>He dressed the same. He thought the same - and then he killed the same

I mean... pulling of a blast zone on his parents must have been quite the show.
>>
>>3837068

had he played ff9 he would have found redemption

ff9 is the best motherfucker
>>
File: 1488637812853.jpg (40KB, 300x628px) Image search: [Google]
1488637812853.jpg
40KB, 300x628px
>ywnb so smug
>>
Has he become a Lion?
>>
File: DSC00555.jpg (74KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00555.jpg
74KB, 768x1024px
>>3838329
>>3836828
Some fagwad teenie traced FFX aeons and some idiot psychologist (like there are non-idiot psychologists) embarrassed themselves shoehorning in some DEEP COMPLEX EXPLANATION about how they represent his inner demons or some other mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>3836763
>8 years of prison
>8
how poetic, I'm sure that did wonders for his delusion fantasies.
>>
>>3837068
If he played 9 he would have become a well-adjusted human being, for Zidane is a role model of a protagonist who is both helpful and extroverted, not emo edgelords like Cloud and Squall.
>>
>>3840150
zidane is so underrated.
>>
Whatever.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.