[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these usb controllers worth getting? i was thinking of buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: snescontroller.jpg (85KB, 1500x955px) Image search: [Google]
snescontroller.jpg
85KB, 1500x955px
are these usb controllers worth getting? i was thinking of buying a nes and a snes controller to emulate with
>>
Apparently Buffalo brand is okay but I just use real controllers with converters
>>
>>3836217
If it's cheap and unbranded you can pretty much guarantee it'll be dogshit

>>3836223
The iBuffalo USB SNES clone pad is generally thought of as closest to the real deal. I can confirm this myself being an owner of both iBuffalo pads and real SNES pads.

Unfortunately iBuffalo don't make NES clone pads but they do have a Famicon clone pad.
>>
>>3836223
I also use the USB dongle so I don't have to ruin a original controller.
>>
Just use a converter on a playstation controller you have lying around. It's cheaper and even though you may want that nostalgia happy time it's much more comfortable. Fucking snes controllers can give me some hand cramps.

If you have a ps3 or 4 controller I'm pretty sure you can just install a driver to use it on your computer anyway. If you don't have any of these things, do whatcha want I don't give a fucking doodle.
>>
>>3836217

Have one of those. The dpad is dogshite.
Has a nasty plastic rubbing on plastic sqeak. and right and up are not properly seperated, games like Tetris Attack are unplayble like this, whenever the cursor needs to go qickly to the right it goes up instead.
So yeah, the qulity of these is... "not the best"...
>>
>>3836217
I have a couple of these. They're absolute dogshite with one of the worst d-pads I've ever had the misfortune of using. Just buy a converter.
>>
>>3836460
I've read that you can open them up and tape an 'X' between the d-pad contacts for a more accurate response.

But yeah, there's a reason why the iBuffalos are so loved compared to the cheap shit.
>>
>>3836217

Some are good. Some are pure shit.
Most people swear by Buffalo.

I own two Cirkas and can confirm that they're also solid. Avoid the ones with the turbo buttons/switches.
>>
>>3836217
What a piece of shit
>>
I used to have the logitech controller that looks like an old psx controller but with a circle d-pad. It was decent. Now I have a shit no brand 2-in-1 daisy chained set of controllers on one USB. Something about it doesn't quite work properly. I don't know, it's just not as responsive or reliable or something. Chinese shit. One day I'll invest in a real controller.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.