[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best low poly adventure/action/platformers on PS1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1377.jpg (72KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
72KB, 500x496px
What are the best low poly adventure/action/platformers on PS1? Gameplay like pic related would be swell. Also helps if games are comfy
>>
>>3834994
Is this good? I've never played it. It looks like a spooky Zelda clone, and I love Zelda. Is this game for me?
>>
>>3835046
it's terrible, don't even bother downloading the rom just watch 10 seconds of gameplay on youtube
>>
>>3835082
piss off you no fun wanker.
this game is good, cry harder.
>>
>>3834994

Check out Brave Fencer Musashi. Best way I can describe it is a sort of Zelda-ish platformer by Square, with an enemy ability absorbing system and ridiculous humour and voice acting.
>>
>>3835046

It's an okay game. Not like Zelda though. It's a well made action-platformer with a horror theme. I played it at Halloween a few years ago and enjoyed it.
>>
>>3835086
the music is good but it's honestly one of the worst games i've ever experienced from a gameplay standpoint, and i've played bubsy 3d
>>
>>3835105
i rented bubsy 3d once and it wasn't that bad
>>
>>3835116
did you review it for EGM?
>>
>>3835046
i think it's decent for the art direction and music alone but the gameplay isn't that great (a lot of waste sections that aren't that well made imo like the boulder level) and the camera is a pain in the ass. granted i only played until the hay level
>>
>>3834994
Crusaders of Might and Magic
>>
>>3835046
Don't listen to this troll >>3835082

It is honestly one of the best PS1 games and I wish I owned it when I was younger. It isn't really a Zelda clone. It is level based with a hub sort of like Super Mario World where you only really move to go to the next level.

I think the gameplay is great. The combat is fast paced and you get a lot of interesting weapons to use like a giant hammer that has an area of effect ground pound, your arm that works like a throwing weapon, the sword which is essentially your main weapon, and even a dragon body that breaths fire. There is also platforming and camera was never an issue when I played.

The game is truly an underrated gem. I can't honestly say enough good things about it.
>>
>>3834994
Low poly is an expression?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.