[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it nazi propaganda? Swastika shaped room, nazi salute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5547.jpg (378KB, 1280x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5547.jpg
378KB, 1280x765px
Was it nazi propaganda? Swastika shaped room, nazi salute from the heroes...
>>
>>3833862
Damn
>>
>>3833862
Retard.
>>
>>3833862
Is this another failure of a mobile port?
Why the fuck does it have to be so god damned ugly?
>>
>>3833862
Er.. no?
>>
>>3833862
I think you might need to reevaluate what you believe a swastika looks like.
>>
>>3833905
This was what the intended art style from the beginning but they couldn't exactly do it because of 16-bit limitations. The fact that it turned out much better than intended was just an happy accident.
>>
Looks like a buddhist manji to me but anyway, this is a bait thread.
>>
>>3833862

poor quality bait

also, not retro video games

sage
hide
>>
>>3833862

Daily reminder that the swastika is a symbol of peace, and that the Nazi adaptation is tilted.
>>
>>3833862
SE has so much money yet they can't afford to make decent ports.
>>
File: VnmnxWU[1].jpg (143KB, 429x320px) Image search: [Google]
VnmnxWU[1].jpg
143KB, 429x320px
>>3833928
>This was what the intended art style from the beginning but they couldn't exactly do it because of 16-bit limitations.

Not at all. The sprites are jamming as much detail as they can in the sprites. If the sprites were bigger, they would have more detail. The remakes are making the sprites bigger, and then adding nothing new to them.

The new ones also have LESS detail typically. Less shading, and less colors. Look at Locke's hair or arm. Look at how many colors are there vs. the remake which is just flat colors. Also there's the change from 3/4 profile to side profile view. They could have easily made it the side profile in the original, but they didn't.

A lot of the "ugliness" is because it's using modern drawing tools which give it a very flash and cheap look. Brighter pastel colors are common in a lot of 2D animation that uses digipaint.

And don't you DARE try to tell me that those terrible background textures with visible lines around the cells are somehow an improvement.

Face it. FF5-6 remakes were just cheap rushjobs with shittty tools and artists.
>>
>>3833948

They're cheap rushjob cash-grabs for the Western mobile market and thrown onto Steam as an aside. Square can do decent remakes if they want to, like FF3 or FFIV.
>>
File: BarneysSpecialDay.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
BarneysSpecialDay.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
>>3833928
Amano: I have a vision of shitty phone port-looking characters in our future
Sakaguchi: It will be done
Amano: Try your best
Sakaguchi: It will be
>>
>>3833940
>Implying Final Fantasy V isn't retro
get out
>>
File: Final Fantasy V002.png (13KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy V002.png
13KB, 256x224px
>>3833971
what I'd give to have a proper remake of FFV with extra features and story like FFIV had
>>
>>3833862
What about zelda level 3 map
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.