[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be youngfag >grow up with star fox 64 >finally decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: d&d.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
d&d.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>be youngfag
>grow up with star fox 64
>finally decide to try the original
>kind of jarring, but i get into the hang of things
>it's actually not bad, it's not bad at all...
>suddenly, slippy isn't doing too well
>he makes a horrifying sound
>"NO!! NO!! CRROOAKK!!"
>he crashes and burns
>doesn't come back
>he's fucking dead
>mfw

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SHIT
>>
Slippy is the worst, who cares if he dies.
>>
>>3832637
>OP shares an amusing and interesting story about his experience with a great retro game
>LE SLIPPY IS SUCKY MAYMAY XD LOLOL
Fuck off
>>
File: 1458401149539.png (42KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458401149539.png
42KB, 370x320px
>>3832687
I don't really see how his anecdote was "amusing and interesting" but if you want to seethe at your monitor like an autist because of an offhand comment then it's no skin off my nose, I guess.
>>
>>3832619
Dumb and Dumber a comedy classic!
>>
>surprised when the frog croaks
>>
I played SF64 first as well and I didn't find it jarring. It looked like what I would expect the predecessor to SF64 to look like.
>>
I never got the "Slippy is annoying" shtick. If anything, Falco's sarcasm was worse.

>Gee I've been saved by Fox, how swell

Who says shit like that in combat? Next time you'll be on your own you feathered faggot.
>>
>>3832968
I was young and SF64 was (still is) one of my favorite games, so finding this primitive, gibberish-speaking version of it gave me an uncanny valley sort of feeling.
>>
>>3832969

Falco is an "ace" pilot who is allegedly the best in the Star System and he comes complete with a personality that makes it so he feels like he should be the leader instead of his friend.

Fox is both a skillful pilot and for the most part collected so he makes the better leader.

It's almost identical to TMNT's Leo and Raph team interaction. Almost. Except Raph is just an angry fuck with lots of skill and power behind him. Falco is just a cocky bastard.
>>
>>3832935

meh, the sequels were better tbqh famalam
>>
>>3832619
Alrighty then
>>
I didn't know, never played the SNES version.
I love dark shit like that.
>>
File: 1485303282113.jpg (142KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
1485303282113.jpg
142KB, 800x696px
When I was a kid, I had a friend who was a spoiled brat. Parents bought him whatever he asked for.

He actually got SNES Star Fox imported on release, which was selling for the ridiculous price of £150 (about $190).

Fucking insane. But I still got to play it.

mfw when the game eventually got a PAL release and was rebranded as StarWing.
>>
>>3832619
I always let them all die. Those guys are annoying.
>>
>>3833945
This isn't even worthy of being called bait.
>>
>>3832637
Lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.