[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest First run Did you wait? ... I totally didn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Be honest
First run
Did you wait?

... I totally didn't. I was fucking pissed.
>>
I didn't. I didn't even know about that until an older cousin of mine told me about it.
I also somehow missed getting the Atmaweapon.
I ended up restarting my file because he made it seem like the biggest deal ever (and it really isn't, I'm not a completionist). Seeing several hours go down the drain like that is very painful.
>>
I didn't. Doesn't the game only give you options like "Jump" and "Wait", but no reasons why you'd want to stay? I didn't expect that you could actually change something by waiting.
>>
Nah, didn't restart though
>>
Didn't wait until Advance came out which has a prompt about "wait for Shadow" or something similar.

>>3829315
As far as I can remember, yeah.
>>
I did, but I had been spoiled ahead of time.
>>
>>3829290
I had a strategy guide, so I did.
>>
I waited.
>>
Yes. It keeps saying WE GOTTA WAIT FOR SHADOW! It's pretty clear what they wanted out of you.
>>
Game was boring x pushing game, so I didn't wait. It's not like the characters had any depth to them, so no restart.
>>
>>3830870

pretty sure you only get the "gotta wait for shadow" if you choose wait the first time.
>>
I thought it was that you had to get out fast enough to save him. I felt like such an ass when I went ahead without waiting and he came up to the ledge after I has taken off. I felt like if I reset and did it again it would be cheating and that I had to live with my mistakes.
>>
File: 85-PSOGL200.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
85-PSOGL200.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
I did wait for shadow in my first try, mostly because I was 14 at the time and english was not my first language, so I was playing following a magazine. Then 6 years later I played it again and didn't wait for shadow, because I didn't remember I had to wait.

Anyways... I bet you let Nanami die. Yeah, a quicktime event kills the second most important character. Major bullshit. I let her die because I assumed it was part of the story and that I would be able to ressurect her.
>>
>>3829350

same
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.