[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doom Guy is the ultimate moralfag >Kills demonic evil, including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: doom 64.jpg (58KB, 588x423px) Image search: [Google]
doom 64.jpg
58KB, 588x423px
Doom Guy is the ultimate moralfag

>Kills demonic evil, including "The Icon of Sin" aka Satan
>Never hurts anything pure
>In Doom 1, he has been sent to Mars after assaulting his commanding officer who ordered his men to fire on innocent civilians.
>Sacrifices himself to save the final remnants of humanity in Doom 2
>Decides to stay in hell in Doom 64 as a shepherd of evil, "and ensure no demon ever rises again." (Quote from the game)

Truly the Kenshiro of vidya. Does anyone even compare to his level of goodness through sheer ultraviolence?
>>
>>3828774
> fights evil for 1 generation
Step your game up, kid.
>>
Can someone tell me why his commanding officer ordered to fire on civilians? I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>3828882
>because one fag made a general for every pre-2000s FPS out there means everyone should post in it exclusively
epic
>>
>>3829737
I don't think it's ever explained in any canon material, not that it really matters.

I think there was a novel adaptation that began with it, though? I might be wrong.
>>
>>3829773

The novel said it was because the CO was a scared, jumpy fucker who saw shapes in the fog and thought they were enemies, and had a temper tantrum ordering his soldiers to fire on them.
>>
>>3828774

So in the Doomverse any human can hurt demons with conventional weapons or it's Doomguy blessed by God(s) or something?
>>
>>3828775
in the time between DOOM 64 & DOOM 4 doomguy became an unstoppable juggernaut of rage who essentially can't die.

hell, before the events of DOOM 4 the demons of hell had to drop a temple on him and seal him in it in order to stop his theater of genocide throughout hell until hayden let him out.
>>
>>3830023
I think anyone can kill anything, he's just really, REALLY good at doing it.
>>
>>3828774
isn't this poor in general?
>>
>>3828774
>Truly the Kenshiro of vidya.

I don't think Doom Guy got lots of innocent people killed by standing around watching some demons fuck around warning them not to attack them and then only taking action after they actually make their move.
>>
>>3830096

epic brutal doom influence my dude :^)
>>
>>3828774
I played The new Brutal Doom 64. Still too dark
>>
>>3828774
>Decides to stay in hell in Doom 64 as a shepherd of evil, "and ensure no demon ever rises again."

And how'd that work out for him.

>Truly the Kenshiro of vidya

Pretty sure Kenshiro is the Kenshiro of vidya. There's like a dozen /vr/ HnK games.

Also you could have made this post in /doom/ and all.
>>
>>3831075
that's literally what the the in game codexs say about him in DOOM 4
>>
>>3828774
I thought Doom had no story. Who's lying to me?
>>
File: Map32_commander_keen.png (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Map32_commander_keen.png
58KB, 800x600px
>>3828774
He kills children though.
>>
>>3830023
depending on whether or not DOOM 3 is canon to the new timeline, yes since you play as 3 different characters the the DOOM3 doomguy, the enginner & the marine from bravo team.

also hayden pretty much is the sole survivor after DOOM 4
>>
>>3832642
not the younglings!
>>
>>3832634
it does but it's not really important.

3 & 4 had the most story but it was essentially optional datafiles you could find as you play the game
>>
>>3829802
Don't the novels also end up pulling the disease science bullshit instead of hell? I only read Knee Deep in the Dead but that's what I heard.
>>
>>3832642
to be fair, he was already dead
Doomguy was just cutting him down
>>
File: gzdoom_2017-03-01_21-32-26.png (728KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gzdoom_2017-03-01_21-32-26.png
728KB, 1600x900px
>>3832726
Then why does he recoil in pain, while his eyes get bigger?
>>
>>3832737
Well, commander keen was annoying and insufferable so he deserves it
>>
>>3832745
This.
>>
>>3832745
>>3832750
there goes your moralfag status

out the fucking window
>>
>>3832756
damn. oh well.
>>
>>3832625
thx2 brutal doom
>>
>>3828774
Kind of a true thought
>>
File: imadoomguy.png (238KB, 1009x667px) Image search: [Google]
imadoomguy.png
238KB, 1009x667px
>>3828774
>>
>>3830023
Seems so
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.