[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a Dreamcast but the site I use has fuckall for images (not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Got a Dreamcast but the site I use has fuckall for images (not even any dumps in some cases), any suggestions?
>>
https://www.emuparadise.me/roms/dreamcast/
>>
>>3826351
>rec'ing meme paradise

Not even once.
>>
>>3826356
whats wrong with it?
>>
http://coolrom.com/roms/dc/
>>
>>3826356
If OP doesn't like it then he should learn to google.
>>
>>3826370
>free dreamcast game download please
>sketchy sites all around
>and the pirate bay

i appreciate the help but google only does so much
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 286x33px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 286x33px
>>3826368
is this site gonna try to make me download an .exe to 'download' the thing i actually want?
>>
File: 1444205919471.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1444205919471.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>3826356
>gib site for dreamcast images
>here have one
>not that one fuck off

The fuck

Do you think the games have viruses inside it that's it, are they going to turn your dreamcast into a botnet?

Fucking christ the conspiracy theories that float around this website, you got memed on thinking there something wrong with emuparadise, there isn't
>>
>>3826382
>implying thats OP
hes just retarded

>>3826368
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13851.0.html

apparently their downloader has adware in it and i dont wanna deal with that shit.
the guy in that thread doesnt know you can just uncheck all the adware installs lmao
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 323x290px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 323x290px
>>3826382
>giving them adbux for this shit
>>
>>3826387
Yes and I get a free game for 3 seconds of my time typing some bullshit
Is it really that unreasonable
Fucking christ my dude, hosting ain't free
>>
>>3826382
Since everyone knows about emuparadise this type of individual has to fabricate why it's bad. It makes them special or as if they have some kind of inside knowledge the masses don't know about. Pathetic really.
>>
>>3826390
they have plenty of other forms of income and unintrusive ads still exist
>>
>>3826393
Yes it's a terrible experience having to look at those ads when you pirate a free game
Just the fucking worst my friend
>>
File: 1386773082068.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386773082068.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>3826382
>>3826391
>>3826385
>this ungodly amount of shilling

You wanna hear why emuparadise is bad? Fine. Incomplete collections of below average dumps (many of them unplayable - try running most of the PC Engine CD games from there) while keeping the good dumps under protected links on their forums. They also steal the roms from other websites (that do not block their downloads under captchas or forum registration) and reuploads for themselves. Also the only reason they managed to stay up for so long was becoming a bitch to copyright managers - whenever someone sneezes near them they delete part of their collection.

Enjoy your life as as sheep being spoonfed mediocre material and finding everything glden though.
>>
>>3826396
>They also steal the roms from other websites
wanna tell us about these other websites instead of being a fucking loser?
>>
>>3826396
Dreamcast rips are shit all around
Good luck finding one place that has a nice collection of them. Maybe try pleasuredome if you want to jump through all their hoops to be able to even start downloading something, but even that I don't know.

I'm still trying to find a GDI of Sega Rally 2 and there isn't one as far as I've been able to find. The rip that's floating out there that was butchered to fit into a CD had all the music removed
>>
>>3826401
Gazelle Games has it. Last active a week ago. I'll download it and play it while thinking of the shit copy you keep finding.
>>
>>3826396
>let me tell how emuparadise is shit but I won't bother listing an alternative
Yes we know, no site is perfect and bad rips is the "industry" standard
>>
>>3826403
Well that's not very nice
You could at least hook me up with an invite
>>
File: 1372117370860.jpg (156KB, 587x586px) Image search: [Google]
1372117370860.jpg
156KB, 587x586px
>>3826398
>>3826404
>give me shit for criticizing emuparadise
>get told
>h-hurr gimme your other websites

What? I thought you idiots loved emuparadise. Enough to defend its honor on a cambodian tapestry retro board. You all deserve to keep downloading that incomplete crap like the plebeian fucks you are.
>>
>>3826405
sent ;)

put up an email and we can talk
>>
Search ReviveDC on the archives. There's a google spreadsheet with links to a shitload of good rips.
>>
File: 1394412469465.jpg (39KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
1394412469465.jpg
39KB, 640x412px
>>3826412
[email protected]

In before being rused
But I'll take the risk my ninja
>>
>>3826407
>get called out
>whine like a bitch
>with a fucking picture of hepburn
are you gay or do you actually have a vagina?
>>
>>3826414
normally id say fuck no but my invite tree is already full of disabled accounts lol
>>
File: Tesla Disapproves.png (73KB, 229x269px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Disapproves.png
73KB, 229x269px
>>3826396
Good lord they stole a pirated rom. Somebody call the police immediately. The no-good dirty crooks. I bet they also stole cheats from GameFAQs as well.
>>
>>3826413
>Search ReviveDC on the archives
All i can find are people telling other people to look for ReviveDC in the archives. Not a single link
>>
>>3826420
It's not a matter of "stealing" links my mentally challenged friend. It's the act of picking that freely distributed link with no monetization on it and putting it behind some sort of ad so you can profit from it while plastering your logos all over it, when the only thing you did to get it was ctrl+c ctrl+v from somewhere else. I trust that this simple concept isn't too hard for you to understand.
>>
>>3826426
if youre so against such an act then why not dish out some justice by GETTING PEOPLE TO GO ELSEWHERE?
>>
>>3826426
You can report that kind of thing to the law, you know. Piracy without any money being made is overlooked for the most part, but when someone starts making money from it, it fucks them sideways. Even if they're based in other countries do remember that the US has a lot of international reach
>>
>>3826434
that would solve nothing because he still wouldnt know of any actual alternative sites.
>>
>>3826348
Everyone in this thread is a clueless fucking retard apparently, use http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/dreamcast/dreamcast-isos/
>>
>>3826374
I just had a look myself and the first few results were all legitimate.

You should probably just buy games, navagating legally dubious websites obviously isn't for you.
>>
>>3826471

You can filter the selections down to just GDI or, if you're after rips, search for the ReviveDC tag. By far the best place.
>>
>>3826348
>http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/dreamcast/
>>
Isozone is literally always your best bet.

Their download speed sucks balls, but their dumps are always top quality, so it's a bareable trade off.
>>
>>3826667
I keep wondering why they haven't switched hosting files to MEGA,they offer the best speed and storage,not to mention people finally found a way to bypass the 6GB limit per 2 hours and can now download anything you want as much as you want.
>>
>>3826672
Because the owner of TIZ also owns firedrop.
>>
>>3826684
Oh well that explains everything.
>>
>>3826424
Try "revivedc releases Google sheet" on Google, or alternatively find the eternal 8ch thread. I'm coincidentally working on scripts for the sheet tonight.
>>
>>3826396
And I guess those ROMs are supposedly the intellectual properties of those 'other's websites?
>>
>>3826348
Try a different site. Like google.
>>
>All these smug retards criticising eachother's suggestions and search engine abilities.
>None of them are on the new retro tracker that was created after underground gamer was taken down.

It must be hard being a mouth breathing casual using public sites and google to find games. Acquiring perfect Saturn and Dreamcast has literally never been a problem for me.
>>
>>3827528
Never been a problem for me either. And I'm not even part of your l33t haxor club. But you clearly get off on being a member.
>>
>>3827894
The difference is I have access to a much more complete library than you.

And of course I get off on it, being apart of cabal tier trackers is the best. Not that you'll ever know.
>>
>>3827528
Do you mean Echelon?
>>
What about the theoldcomputer.com?

Unlike ROMulation they haven't debased their website layout for "Smart"phones and tablets (normie devices).

Do they have good dumps?
>>
>>3827934
top kek kid. I've got just about everything. In fact some of the obscure jap shit dumped relatively recently came from me. In which case I probably have originals of shit you don't even have a dump of. May need to upgrade the kek level from top to something higher.
>>
>>3827934
Yeah man, I remember looking for an obscure Japanese Saturn game and I only found it on this site...
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.