[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUW JQgQ8ysk&feature=sha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot0012.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0012.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUWJQgQ8ysk&feature=share

wtf

turns out infune isn't the creator of mega man?!
>>
>>3815816
If he takes a DNA test, will you cease making these threads?
>>
He never was and never claimed to be. He explains in the artbooks that his first job was designing a couple of robot masters and all the regular enemies in MM1 and got in charge of the games starting from 3.

Media just calls him father/creator of Mega Man because it's easier to understand to refer to the person that's been in charge of the franchise most of the time.
>>
>>3815831
>and got in charge of the games starting from 3.

Producer for MM2-7 was Fujiwara. And Inafune never directed them either. So Inafune's full of it.

>that's been in charge of the franchise most of the time.

First game Inafune was producer for was 1996's Mega man 8. It's also kind of a shitty game (and the only time Hayato Kaji directed anything). That's 9 years, from 1987 to 1996 where the series was ran by different directors and producers. He was producer for many (but not all) MM games past that. But it's confusing to call the guy who was a producer and artist for many of the games "the father" or the demonstrably false "series creator".
>>
File: Kenji Con Man Inafune.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kenji Con Man Inafune.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>3815831
>He never was and never claimed to be.
>>
>>3815816

>con man
>>
File: 1325015883850.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1325015883850.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
>>3815816
>>
>>3815816
Kek
>>
>>3815816
OP is fag, but this video is not actually bad, there's a good effort into it.
>>
>>3815816

What a moron.
>>
>>3815816
>father of Mega Man

Um, excuse me, but you do not look like Doctor Thomas Light.
>>
wtf im voting for hillary now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.