[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calamity Jane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: picture-jane.png (260KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
picture-jane.png
260KB, 300x356px
Calamity Jane
>>
I don't know who you are.
>>
>>3808586

she's not just a girl, but a lady
>>
>>3808912
I would show just how unladylike she could be, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
I'd challenge her to a belching contest
>>
>>3809335
i'd challenge her to a having parents contest
>>
I'd challenge her to a I've never played a Wild Arms game, which one should I start with?
>>
>>3809614
They're all fine games, and they're like Final Fantasy in that each entry is self-contained. Personally my first was 3, but any one of them will work.
>>
>>3809614
the first one
>>
>>3809617
which one has the best waifus
>>
>>3809697
Depends on what you're after. If you're a typical otaku loli perv, then 2 or 4. If you like something resembling actual women, then 1, 3, or 5.
>>
>>3809614
Stick to the first 2. It goes downhill fast.
>>
File: 1468350092454.png (1MB, 1098x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1468350092454.png
1MB, 1098x1182px
>>3809697
i'm a bit ashamed that after all these years, that is still my #1 reason to play games
>>
>>3809743
Oh pish-posh. 3 and 5 are great.
>>
>>3809771
I stopped at 3. The story is a series of asspulls without weight or consequence to them. And the game system is square as fuck and so easily broken that it all just feels like a chore.
I really liked the first two despite their shortcomings, so I really wanted to like 3. But yeah, no chance.
>>
>>3809771
I'm actually pretty fond of 4 because of how fast-paced and off-the-wall retarded it is, as well as because it introduced the hex system.
>>
>>3809828
There's definitely still fun to be had with 4, it's just the weakest entry as far as the Wild Arms franchise go.
Also I hear that about the balls-to-the-wall retardation. Remember that one cutscene near the end where the guy fires his guns to fly?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.