[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am still convinced that there is a secret left to the running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: oot2.png (365KB, 629x463px) Image search: [Google]
oot2.png
365KB, 629x463px
I am still convinced that there is a secret left to the running man in OoT. I know that sounds absurd, because it's been so long, but I still believe it. I was wondering if anyone here had any possible things to try, or things I might not consider. I think you have to do something during the race.

Here's an interesting thing I didn't know; if you go back in time, the race is still on. The clock keeps ticking. You can even talk to the running man, as young link, during the race. He doesn't say anything different though

I feel like if there was a solution to that mystery, it would involve doing something as young link, but that's just a guess.

Other things I've tried: going to the bridge in the forest as young link (nothing happens). Going to dampe's race during the race (simply replaces the timer with Dampe's timer.) And, as adult Link, getting to the lost woods from the warp in zoras river (I assumed that if you do that, it might not load the running man in the same way. But it does).
>>
>>3803702

I think even with hacking it's impossible.
>>
>>3803702
>>3803707
IIRC, someone hacked themselves to be faster and the running man still said the same thing.

I do agree that OoT has at least on secret undiscovered in it, though.
>>
He literally exists to troll people like you.

Ocarina Of Time has been dissected probably more than any other game ever created. People have combed through every single line of code. There is no congratulatory text in the game's code.
>>
>>3803716
>at least one secret undiscovered
Aside from glitches, I seriously doubt it. I think we've found every secret that exists in fair/normal gameplay.
>>
>>3803717
this
>>
>>3803702
https://tcrf.net/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time/Unused_Text
>>
>>3803724
We still haven't solved the mystery of El Puerco. Maybe some day...
>>
>>3803717
>every single line of assembly
>only looked through string resources
K
>>
did we ever find out if the arwing was set to spawn anywhere?

i guess at some point whatever map they tested it in is long gone and it just remains as a lost enemy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.