[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >still go back and replay annually at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tfw.jpg (139KB, 767x546px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
139KB, 767x546px
>26 years old
>still go back and replay annually at least once all my ps1 childhood favorites
>play new ps1 games and enjoy them, new as in ones I missed out on back in the day

>still don't give a shit about n64 games
>still dont give a shit about SNES (had and enjoyed NES a lot but I find it too archais to revisit)
>still don't give a shit about Saturn since its 99% of ps1 ports

I did emulate and enjoy all the dreamcast worthy titles despite never touching a real console in person so there is that.

Anyone feels similar with avoiding particular systems altogether?
>>
>>3803372
I'm 27 and also grew up with a playstation
you're missing out by avoiding other systems tbqh, especially the SNES
>>
>>3803372
>Anyone feels similar with avoiding particular systems altogether?
No, cause we're not retards. You're missing out on countless better games you would play on other consoles just because
>muh why not lel
>muh stupid/stubborn head lel
>>
>>3803392
I'm not stubborng, I just don't care about 10251051 mario and zelda games. Mario Bros 1 on NES was enough.
>>
I enjoy most of the Genesis and PC Engine library via emulation, but I wouldn't mind owning the actual consoles at some point.
>>
>>3803398
What a fucking retard. Jesus christ. Did you atleast try SMB3? Also, why do you think Mario's and Zelda's play the same, at all? What games do you enjoy?
>>
>>3803398
If you've never played them then how would you know?

You're literally gloating about ignorance.
I get it if you say that they're not your taste, like for example you just don't care about platforms. But many of these old games are still some of the best the genres has to offer.
>>
>>3803372
>since its 99% of ps1 ports
>>
>>3803372
Used to do this for any Sega consoles, but later on I tried some of them and it seemed better than I thought, nowadays I only avoid Atari, Coleco and Mattel
>>
>>3803432
So basically all the 1st and 2nd gen consoles?
>>
File: 1446950517964.gif (6KB, 96x85px) Image search: [Google]
1446950517964.gif
6KB, 96x85px
>>3803372
If someone who was 20 said to you that they like to go back and play 1 PS2 game every now and then but avoid the "shit" PS1 games, how would you respond?
Since you know there are plenty of good PS1 games you would likely try to tell them that there is things worth your time to check out on the system.

Its the exact same with generations older then the PS1 as well in this situation with you OP. People know that there are plenty of excellent titles that have solid mechanics and are not just looked at for nostalgia factor, but you're being purposefully dumb about it.

>Go on to retro gaming board
>Talk about how you avoid retro games
Man, I just don't fucking get you.
>>
>>3803372
>Anyone feels similar with avoiding particular systems altogether?

No, I think that might be a little autistic
>>
>it's a sonygger makes a fool of himself episode
>>
>>3803372
>26 year old
>still didn't outgrow console war fanboyism
>poor nigger who grew up with previous gen consoles
>proud of it
What an asshat. Enjoy missing out on all the fun shit the rest of us are playing.
>>
File: 1487205253884s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487205253884s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>the PS1 "old guard" is already like this
>some fuckers still want the PS2 to be allowed here
>>
>>3803552
>thinking this is a Sony exclusive problem and not just the natural fallout of a bunch of man children being caught up in the heat of console wars
If you think there are no NINTENDO ONLY PS1 SUCKS and no GENESIS ALL DAY BABY FUCK NINTENDO type people youre as ignorant and retarded as this guy.
>>
Reporting in, i'm 24. I never played SNES growing up. I tried out A Link to the Past a couple years ago, it's supposed to be a masterpiece. It was very lackluster in my opinion, even boring frankly.
>>
Man AlphaOmegaSin lost alot of weight.
>>
>>3804160
I literally thought it was him from the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1417511250591.jpg (140KB, 848x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417511250591.jpg
140KB, 848x960px
>>3803398
>admits that he mostly plays the same games over and over again
>thinks he can judge repetitiveness
>>
Yeah I tend to avoid the PS1. The only good game it had was SotN, everything else was bad
>>
>>3803876
27, I played and beat A Link to the Past a few months ago after beating Super Metroid and thought they were both masterpieces.
>>
File: flecowhy.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
flecowhy.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Shit thread if I ever saw one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.