[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best classic Puyo Puyo games? There are like a dozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Puyo20th[1].jpg (79KB, 804x425px) Image search: [Google]
Puyo20th[1].jpg
79KB, 804x425px
What are the best classic Puyo Puyo games? There are like a dozen of them on a dozen different platforms.

So far I been tackling the first numbered game on the Mega Drive and its kicking my ass.
>>
You are playing the best one. I prefer the REMIX version for SNES, though. It has extra content that isn't on Genesis PP2.
>>
Why would you play that weebshit when Tetris is a much better puzzle game?
>>
File: puyo-puyo-tetris.jpg (637KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
puyo-puyo-tetris.jpg
637KB, 1280x720px
>>3802707
Why not both?
>>
Play 20th Anniversary, it lets you play with the rulesets of any game in the series.
>>
>>3802707
Because it has cute characters.
>>
>>3802720
Because Tetris players are OP against Puyo players in that.
>>
>>3802756
It's an exciting idea, not a good one. Tetris is checkers and Puyo Puyo is chess.
>>
>>3802764
>checkers player gets a piece to the end of the board
>gets checkmated
>>
>>3802756
>Because Tetris players are OP against Puyo players in that.
A majority of higher level puyo players absolutely stomp in that game. I've barely seen footage of tetris players winning. Tetris only seems OP if you're bad at puyo, but have a mild understanding of tetris.
>>
>>3802878
Has any pro tetris player played this game yet?
>>
>>3802885
I'd like to see KevinDDR fight some Puyo players.
>>
>>3802646
Puyo Puyo 2 is the best one IMO, Also I want to fuck Arle.
>>
What are some PuyoPuyo games that don't have weebshit?
>>
>>3803038
Kirby's avalanche
Dr robotniks mean bean machine

Both the same game but without anime grills
>>
>>3803042
So basically there's no puyopuyo games without anime girls? Fuck
>>
>>3803045
MBM and avalanche are both puyo puyo but reskinned with kirby and sonic characters, no anime grills.

If you're so autistic you can't look past the visuals to enjoy the fundamental gameplay of the series these two games should tickle your fancy
>>
>>3802878
Err, you joking? Just spamming T-spins will buttfuck even the best of Puyo players.
>>
>>3803118
Tbh anon I can look past the visuals, my problem is that I want to play it without anime girls screaming like they're having an orgasm
>>
>>3803132
I swear Arle goes KEKEKEKEKE when you have a high chain.
>>
>>3803038
Call of duty the puzzle
>>
>>3802756
>HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO INSTANT-DROP PUYOS
>>
>>3803132
>I want to play it without anime girls screaming like they're having an orgasm
Is this nigga gay
>>
>>3803042
>YEEHAW
>YEEHAW
>YEEHAW
>YEEHAW
>>
>>3803132

>I want to play it without anime girls screaming like they're having an orgasm

That's what headphones are for, anon. A boner is a fine accessory to a high scoring game, embrace it.
>>
>>3803132
> What is "muting"?
>>
>>3804338
>HEAVEH MOHH
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.