[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This old psychological horror game "The Dark Eye" from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 003.jpg (68KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
68KB, 639x478px
I heard that my uncle had founded a video game publisher and was looking at the games. And holy shit this one is so weird with the old animations and stuff it just makes it more scary to me. Have any of you guys played it? What did you think?
>>
looks real interesting, might check it out. I looked up the company and they made The Residents' game too. that's probably even weirder.
>>
It has voice-work by none other than William S. Burroughs so that means it's gotta be fucked (in a good way). That screenshot alone is creepy as hell.
>>
he's got them scream eyes
>>
Have you been watching RetrogradeTom?
>>
>>3801483
tom is the man
>>
>Mention a game
>There are tens of thousands of videogame-related people on YouTube with some semblance of popularity
>Many of these are faggots
>They shit out petabytes of videos every year
>Someone among all these petabytes of shit has mentioned the game in the past year
>"HURF DURF U WATCHED FAGTRON9001 DIDNT U FAGGIT? IT'S NOT LIKE I WATCH HIM OR ANYTHING BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DID HURF DURF"
>>
>>3803521
>a youtuber who's well over a decade behind even Home of the Underdogs at recognizing this game as a creepy hidden gem
>"the man"
>>
>>3801339
There is a game made by The Residents?!
>>
>>3803738
There is, but it's not that great. More of a historical curios, at this point. You might enjoy it if you like their 90s-era mixed media stuff, I guess.
>>
>>3803754
I found it. It reminds me of a horror game produced by Robert DeNiro called 9: The Last Resort.
>>
>>3800365
This game looks interesting .

It seems to be based on several of Edgar Allen Poe's stories.

What does is the gameplay like?
>>
>>3803738
There's also a /vr/ game made by Mike Oldfield
>>
>>3804237
Nice, also David Bowie in Omikron. And Aerosmith (Cher too) in DeNiro's game.
>>
>>3803536

This pisses me off endlessly
>>
>>3804237
DEVO also made a bizzare adventure game
>>
>>3805552
Adventures of the Smart Patrol? I think I have the Classic Mac ISO floating around somewhere...
>>
>>3805562
the original songs they made for it are pretty good, heard the game sucks though.
>>
>>3805609
Yeah, the songs are great, the game always ran really poorly on my PPC Macs (when I still had them), so I never gave it a fair shake. It's like an FMV game though, so it's probably not great.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.