[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with Lakka? There are fuck all resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gIuuKosk.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gIuuKosk.png
18KB, 512x512px
Does anyone have experience with Lakka? There are fuck all resources out there.

I'm trying to play ps1 games. My bin and cue files match up and each game is compressed in its own sub directory. The parent folder is scanned fine and I can see Lakka recognising my ps1 collection but after the scan, the list of games never appears. I did manage to get one game to appear by taking it out of its compressed folder but it won't run.

Is this a problem with the ps1 bios? As far as I have read, the only way to check is to access my Lakka usb in a Linux environment and look at the system files. Am I missing something?
>>
>>3796696
I guess you could say you 'Lakka' the knowledge to get it working.
>>
>>3796702

Lold irl
>>
>>3796696
You need isos from the Redump Set, you can download them in the link bellow, but you'll need an account.

https://archive.org/download/psx_redump_usa_20141221
>>
>>3797175

Alright cheers but why would ISOs work and not the bins and cues I got from coolrom?
>>
>>3797702
These are bins and cues, I said "isos" just for habit.
>>
>>3796696
When you say the bin and cue files 'match' do you mean just the filenames?

You need to make sure the cue file is pointing to the bin with no funny paths. You could just check this in notepad or equivalent but it's probably easier to just regenerate them in a disk image utility.
>>
Is there any way to add roms other than wifi? I was gonna put lakka on a pc thats not/cant be connected to any wifi but i cant figure out how to side load
>>
>>3798970

Yeah the text inside matches up, not just the file names.

>>3799048
Put your roms on a USB?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.