[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most OP hero type? So far the Paladin seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Majesty-mac-boxart.jpg (236KB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
Majesty-mac-boxart.jpg
236KB, 350x494px
What's the most OP hero type?

So far the Paladin seems good since she can heal herself, but I only just started playing yesterday.
>>
>>3796675
I always used the paladin for the parry save.
>>
>>3796675
Overall? It's definitely Paladin.
There's also usual fantasy trope - if you can Wizards/Dark Priestesses to level up a bit, then they become very powerful.
But I think Paladin can take anything head on, even those two above.
>>
Yup, definitely Paladin.

I dont think I've ever fully beaten this game come to think of it, some of the later missions are super rough and the Northern Expansion is brutal.
>>
Paladins, because they're so sturdy
Priestesses are great against dragons, though, because their skeletons have saves against ranged in the 70s
not retro, but has anyone played the sequel? it's the hardest fucking thing i've ever played. still stuck on "Fire Wall" from the second expansion
>>
>>3797746
I played the demo of the sequel but dropped it because it just didn't have the same magic
>>
Actually sequel to Majesty was very weird - it -almost- has the same atmosphere as Majesty had (and let's be frank, characterisation was probably the best point of this game) but it just fell flat when it came to mechanics and depth.

Also, Paladins. They are so much better than anything else it is just not funny. If two paladins start hitting each other they will probably not finish till heat death of the universe.
>>
I always have this game installed. I really struggle with expert missions though.
>>
>>3796675
I like this game even though it's kind of an awkward clusterfuck. Half of the heroes seem worthless no matter what and the other half can only vaguely be steered towards intelligent actions through buildings and bounties.
>>
Paladin for most powerful in the game.

Of course, the most OP thing in this game is to just build lots of Krypta and Fervus temples. The priestesses summon skeletons constantly and the cultists keep charming every low level monster they come across, so unless you are under 24/7 siege your kingdom will quickly fill with shitloads of friendly monsters.

Also, Warriors of Discord, Barbarians and Elves are all shit. If you get Elves, purge them.
>>
>>3799656

So you're saying I *shouldn't* build an Elven Bungalow every time the announcer tells me that Elves want to join my kingdom?
>>
>>3799832
No, rape them and burn their buildings to the ground. They are absolute dogshit at fighting and do nothing but distract heroes and siphon gold out of your economy (Elves refuse to pay taxes.)

Gnomes are useful early game dat insane build speed, but the true master race is Dwarves. They are fucking god tier tanks in combat, they unlock Level 4 items at your Blacksmith AND they let you build Ballista Towers, which are basically guardhouses minus the guard.

Also, Ballista's are around 800 gold and unlike every single other structure in the game, the price does NOT increase the more of them you have. It's actually cheap as fuck to just surround your Palace with like 10 of them and become invincible.
>>
>>3799832
>>3799865
I always found it stupidly that Elves are treated like a boon when really they're objectively shit and a drain on your resources in every way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.