[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please help me understand the differences between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Can someone please help me understand the differences between all of these rom versions? I'm unsure of what most of these labels mean. Which one would I pick if I just wanted to play an ordinary version of this game, and how can I tell which versions of games to pick in the future? Thanks in advance.
>>
[U] [!] is the only one you want
>>
>>3794805
Thanks. Could you maybe explain what most of these other ones are (aside for the obvious ones)?
>>
>>3794805
That's wrong.[J] is the one for true connoisseurs.
>>
>>3794871
DON'T FUCK WITH ME
>>
The ones with a [!] in it are the verified and working dumps.
[U] is USA, [E] Europe... You get the idea.
If you ever stumble around a ROM with a [c] (lowercase 'c'), it only means it has a invalid Checksum but usually is also fine to play.

Avoid [bX] and [hXc] like plague, where X is a whole number.
>>
>>3794897
What this guy said. Also, V is for version, obviously.
>>
>>3794796
They're goodtools symbols, just Google it up and you can find plenty of guides.
>>
>>3794897
Also T plus whatever language code follows it means "translated into this language".

It's usually preferable to patch your own roms to ensure that they work correctly, but if you're in a pinch this is a quick way to find a game in english. Just make sure you have the latest version.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.