[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The level of amigatard retardation http://www.ebay.co.u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: s-l500.jpg (16KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
16KB, 320x211px
>The level of amigatard retardation

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLIZZARD-1260-ACCELERATOR-/332117874678

>8 bids
>409€
>>
>>3794710
It's not really an accelerator board, it has an actual standard CPU upgrade, not a powerPC stepping-in processor.
>>
>>3794710
I remember when I bought an Indivision scan doubler/flicker fixer.
They call it something else now but I resold it in Australia on ebay for 300% markup.

Second best ebay auction I had was about 300 Atari ST floppies.
95% were cracked games compilations
The rest were Demo disks from magazines.
Sold the lot to an Ausfag for $377.
>>
>>3794814
The point isn't the price, it's fairly normal for those to go around 500€, but look at it

>generic image
>seller made account just a few days ago
>-1 seller review
>>
>>3794762
any CPU expansion that uses the edge connector and not the CPU socket is an accelerator and not just a "upgrade" it even has it's own fastram
>>
>>3794840
kek
>>
>>3794840
Even if it's a scam, you're so well protected on eBay as a buyer, especially if you're using PayPal. As a new seller they won't be able to access the payment for weeks unless they use tracked shipping and the buyer leaves positive feedback.
>>
>>3794840
The horror!
>>
>>3795127
True. It was easy for them to scam in the olden days but that's no longer the case now.
>>
>>3794710
What the fuck is this shit and why would anyone pay 400 bucks for it?
>>
>>3795176
It's a UGAT. Underage Google Aptitude Tester.
>>
>>3794710
Welcome to the world of any old computer peripheral card that's even remotely rare.

see: most Amiga, Apple II, 8-bit ISA cards, 3Dfx, Gravis Ultrasound, Adlib, anything computer related made by Roland or Yamaha
>>
>>3796236
>Be a child in the 80s-90s
>Looks in awe to all these awesome PC games and how the kick the balls of the consoles.
>Our PC is an absolute Dump, we couldnt afford video cards or good sound because ''da school. da homework, da grades, da home usage practicality, DA PRICE!"
>the best pc we had from 1994 to 2000 or so was a Pentium I 166mhz, it was a miracle we were able to play Quake 2!
>From 2000 to now we started to have access to PCs more of 'the age' emulation was in its apogee so it didnt hurt that much.
>Now: as an adult, with a job and income, want to play classic games, want to find and have access to that awe inspiring technology from yesteryear.
>ITS JUST AS EXPENSIVE AND IMPOSSSIBLE TO FIND NOW AS IT WAS BEFORE...

why god, WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
>>
File: dosbox.jpg (42KB, 333x600px) Image search: [Google]
dosbox.jpg
42KB, 333x600px
>>3796275
fun fact: I just pulled a Pentium 1 166 out of a e-waste dumpster at my uni last week
>>
>>3796236
>remotely rare
What the fuck are you talking about, Blizzard accelerators are rare as fuck.
>>
>>3794710
>$900 in 1995
>$435 in 2017
>retardation
lel

>>3796236
Welcome to the world of neo /v/. Where every assmad baby bitches about ebay prices and is too new and retarded to know the difference between a common PC sound card and a genuinely rare piece of hardware.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.