[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go ahead and patch and restore the original difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: biffed it.gif (52KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
biffed it.gif
52KB, 500x372px
Should I go ahead and patch and restore the original difficulty on my first playthrough or it isn't something I should really bother with?
>>
The difficulty patch doesn't fix the bad camera or the slippery movement.
>>
Go play the original if you want the original.
>>
>>3793405
I'd like to understand the story though.
>>
>>3793410
And you can if you aren't stupid.
>>
>>3793410

>he doesn't know japanese

in all seriousness though I would not worry about it. Just play it normally.
>>
>>3793410
Look at the pictures. If you're too thick to get it from that read a 100 word plot summary.
>>
So I take it no one actually played the restored difficulty version?
>>
>>3793410

This really isn't a game to get autistic about the story, it's just silly bollocks. Whether it had a goofy translation or not it wouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>3793691

I wanted to but the author of it released a patch seemingly no fucker could actually use. I tried three or four ISO's and couldn't find one that would check out.
>>
I wouldn't patch the difficulty unless you're really struggling.

I'm about halfway through and managing just fine.

You can buy as many healing items as you need, but will likely have to do a bit of grinding to stock up.
>>
What game?
>>
>>3793404
Is this different from the original?
>>
>>3794109
Not that guy, but the camera comment is a similar issue to the Sonic games where the character is placed too far off the right side of the screen, so when you're running there's a good chance you'll bump into an enemy unless you have good reflexes, so it's best to approach with caution. Don't know how it was in the original game.
>>
>>3794093
Popful Mail
>>
>>3794093
Welcome to /vr/. Hows your first day going? kek
>>
>>3793405
>>3793414
US version of Popful Mail is superior. Compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVOL6_sgfQs&t=2m41s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgpfRBRwDu0&t=3m38s

And there is no difference in "difficulty". It's the same game. Just with a more fun translation and improvements to the graphics and sound.
>>
>>3794583
haha nice one
>>
>>3793391
What game?
>>
>>3794778
I like the Japanese a lot more.
>>
>>3793391
Yes definitely patch it first.
>>3794778
Victor Ireland fuck off.
>>
>>3793391
Just play the US version. Difficulty really isn't that much of an issue.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.