[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did normies ruin the N64? The few good games the system actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: N64.jpg (47KB, 900x424px) Image search: [Google]
N64.jpg
47KB, 900x424px
Did normies ruin the N64? The few good games the system actually has go for $40+ despite being really common.
>>
>normies
fuck off and take your /r9k/ buzzwords with you.
>>
>>3793317
Yeah, pretty much. It's absurd to me how much Ocarina goes for, in spite of being insanely popular at the time and very very common.

Doesn't help that the emulators for the thing are so shit, either, but it's prices are better than the snes at least.
>>
Hold up Lil nigga. Most good n64 games can be had under 20
>>
>>3793317
How much are you willing to sell your N64 games for? I'd gladly give you 15-20$ for Super Smash and 10$ each for the Zelda games.

The prices/value of N64 games never really changed. A new game here was 60$ if it was a good licensed game. A sports game was 40$ brand new and the system only really has 20 games at most that are worth owning.

Growing up I think I had 5 games, Smash, Kirby, DK64, Paper Mario, Bomberman 1.
>>
>>3793317
No. Faggots like you did. When you're such an autistic antisocial fuck that you can't leave your basement you pay whatever ebay resellers ask.
Normal people just get a flash cart because they don't need to fap to original nintendo plastic
>>
>>3793472
>and the system only really has 20 games at most that are worth owning.

You just simply don't like the N64. It was my most played console back then. Even more so then PS1 even though I liked both consoles a lot. One of the greatest consoles ever made.

http://www.retro-sanctuary.com/TOP%20100%20N64%20GAMES%20page%201.html
>>
>>3793472
no gaems hehe i only got starwars racer turok and hey mario
>>
>>3793778
>Rogue Squadron
>The first game in the popular series of rail shooters made by Factor 5, most of the best elements apparent in later games were already well established here and the game is easily, along with Star Fox 64 one of the best rail shooters out there.

Stopped reading right there. Closed the tab. Will not visit that website again.
>>
>>3793778
The playstation had a lot more releases than the N64 did so he kind of has a point. Unless you believe that more games is definitely a bad thing. I'm a N64 fan myself but like that anon said, there aren't that many classic N64 games that still hold up.

OT: Yes OP, it's all the fault of "normies". Just like it's thanks to hipsters, "reseller scum" and jews. Defnitely not because of higher demand from any group of people.

INB4 "reseller scum"/jew/normie detected
INB4 geeiwonderwhosbehindthatpost.jpg
>>
>>3793796
>I literally listed the games I had

The total library was something like what, 200 games? Then you break those down into their categories and you have lots of sports games, racing games, baby games, and then it depends what you like. The main licensed games are all awesome and they hold their value as a result.
>>
>>3793835
Okay but the point is there is a lot more than just 20 games worth owning on the console.
>>3793879
I also prefer the Playstation. Like I said it was my most played "back then" as in when I was young. Although I did play a ton of Playstation and even some Saturn. The N64 is honestly my third favorite console of all time. It had tons of great games that I still like today.

Its good/terrible ratio for games is probably the best on any console. Very few awful games in my opinion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.