[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't technically /vr/ but /v/ is worthless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rGFTeej.png (589KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rGFTeej.png
589KB, 800x450px
I know this isn't technically /vr/ but /v/ is worthless for this kinda thing, ad you guys seem like you'll know a lot more about this. Having an issue with Chrono Trigger DS on my R4.

I complete the fight against the four Naga with Lucca in Manolia Cathedral, and Frog shows up to rescue them after the fight like normal. However, right after Lucca says "You don't seem like a bad frog. I mean, person...", a text box appears filled entirely with the letter E, with the white cursor hand in the middle of it. Pic related.

I've reloaded the save multiple times, and the problem persists in that exact spot each time. I've even tried a different DS. I know it isn't the game's anti-piracy, as I've already passed the first time portal by using the R4's built in Action Replay to bypass the anti-piracy. Does anyone know how to fix it?
>>
>>3790693
/vg/hbg would probably know more about this kind of stuff.

You have the wood kernel on your cart right?
>>
>>3790695
No actually, I haven't touched my R4 in years. I'll try installing it.
>>
>>3790693
Have you tried buying the cart?
>>
>>3790735
I own a legit copy but I prefer to play things on a flash cart for the ease of carrying my entire collection at once
>>
>>3790693
>a text box appears filled entirely with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>3790695
>>3790702
Just realized this won't work because I don't have a microSD card less than 2GB like wood kernel apparently needs. Any other ideas?
>>
>>3790735
Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>3790693
Have you tried different roms?
That part of the game isn't that far and you might even use the same save renaming it as long as the regions are the same.
>>
>>3790763
I'll try that too, thanks.
>>
>>3790758
>like wood kernel apparently needs
No? Mines either a 4 or 8GB and it works fine.
>>
>>3790773
Nevermind. It might be a physical limitation. I have one of those R4i clones, and those can support higher cards.
>>
>>3790758
I think you're confusing the fact that older R4s could only use microSD cards up to 2gb. The newer ones work fine with bigger ones.
>>
>>3790773
>>3790791
I have an 8GB card, the wood kernel page says the card has to be 2GB or less. Unless I missed something, the install didn't work.
>>
>>3790763
Yep, a different rom worked.Thanks, all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.